IGNORED

Hull Striker Worries

WarksRed

Now Alex Ferguson has confirmed he's keeping Fraizer Campbell at Old Trafford next season, The sages on Hull's boards are desperately wondering where they will get the forwards they need from (sound familiar)

the consensus seems to be that they need three.

it seems their loyal fans aren't overly optimistic ..

a classic post from their boards follows

" Posted by Cowboy1 on 03 Aug 2008 08:14 Complain | Reply

re: re: re: re: Strikers. ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We stand as much chance of securing the signatures of three established Premier League Strikers as I do sticking margarine up a hedgehogs ar5e with a red hot needle! "

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

roll on Blackpool

:icecream:

I would personally scout south america - a lot of great players in a poor background - would love to come over here and play - Good starting place - Brazil.

A cunning plan .......with one tiny flaw.......the type of players your are thinking about wouldn't be eligible for a work permit.

Now Alex Ferguson has confirmed he's keeping Fraizer Campbell at Old Trafford next season, The sages on Hull's boards are desperately wondering where they will get the forwards they need from (sound familiar)

the consensus seems to be that they need three.

it seems their loyal fans aren't overly optimistic ..

a classic post from their boards follows

" Posted by Cowboy1 on 03 Aug 2008 08:14 Complain | Reply

re: re: re: re: Strikers. ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We stand as much chance of securing the signatures of three established Premier League Strikers as I do sticking margarine up a hedgehogs ar5e with a red hot needle! "

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

roll on Blackpool

:icecream:

Well, all these serious replies to what was never a serious post, I don't give a monkeys what Hull's problems are I just thought that post was the funniest thing I had read in a long time,

I'll go watch the TV instead of reading here I think, folks are starting to loose their sense of humour

:englandsmile4wf:

Archived