IGNORED

I Found This About The Misfit (Mifsud) Deal

dargla

read it earlier........written by a complete and utter idiot.....

comments such as

"a blessing in disguise, and Mifsud will go on to bigger and better things"

"the only real loser in this whole issue is the local entrepreneur who right now is probably trying to cancel his order for a thousand City shirts with MIFSUD printed on the back. Trust me, there will be one out there somewhere."

and this summed it up brilliantly......"Sheffield United are one of the most progressive clubs in England"

christ......and we think the Evening Post is bad!

Something about the tone of that article seems strangely familiar... Malta don't have 50 million fans do they?

I hope not or that means we've managed to miss out on 100 million new fans this summer!! It would have taken more than a local entrepeneur with 1000 shirts to keep up with that kind of demand!

What an extremely one sided story a terribly written story. Obviously the Mosquito (rather apt considering that they are extremely irratating and you waste a lot of your time chasing them around just for them to bite you on the ass) was completely innocent in all of this and that's why they make no mention of him and his 'team' being complete mercenaries with ridicuolus demands. Let him go to those ethical, progressive giants that finished four places behind us last season.

Happy as Larry that we got Maynard and not Mifsud personally

I hope not or that means we've managed to miss out on 100 million new fans this summer!! It would have taken more than a local entrepeneur with 1000 shirts to keep up with that kind of demand!

What an extremely one sided story a terribly written story. Obviously the Mosquito (rather apt considering that they are extremely irratating and you waste a lot of your time chasing them around just for them to bite you on the ass) was completely innocent in all of this and that's why they make no mention of him and his 'team' being complete mercenaries with ridicuolus demands. Let him go to those ethical, progressive giants that finished four places behind us last season.

Happy as Larry that we got Maynard and not Mifsud personally

Who's Larry is that the new Austrian signing?

Archived