IGNORED

Activity At The Gate

Henry

There could be an innocent reason behind but I saw Jed Pitman by the players entrance suited and booted. Pretty sure he isnt there regulary so thought it was a bit weird. No source or anything but I cant think why he'd be there otherwise. Also alot more people wondering about with shirts and walking by the players and director entrances.

Could be nothing but thought I post it anyway.

There could be an innocent reason behind but I saw Jed Pitman by the players entrance suited and booted. Pretty sure he isnt there regulary so thought it was a bit weird. No source or anything but I cant think why he'd be there otherwise. Also alot more people wondering about with shirts and walking by the players and director entrances.

Could be nothing but thought I post it anyway.

Woot we signed Jed? Fee must be 0.01p great signing, or maybe he is there to discuss taking over from Phillips and making it The Jed & Carey show.

I did say he may be an idiot.

If you wanna know why alot of City fans think he is an idiot, get hold of a tape of Soccernight.

Yes, quite.

And don't worry searching for a particluar epsiode, ANY ONE WILL DO!!!!

TW*T of the highest order with his head so far up his own backside......(you fill in the rest)

PS I'm talking about Jed, not you Henry :noexpression:

My contact has provided an update and now says "No one else expected before the start of the season". Apologies for my earlier post. I shall, in in future, stick to reliable sources - Matt Pick is obviously useless!

Sorry folks.

And you r?

BBC had a feature on Swindon and their forthcoming season on their news earlier today, so it will be our turn soon. Last year I think both BBC and HTV featured a different local team each day so I expect either it will be us tonight or later in the week.

Yes, quite.

And don't worry searching for a particluar epsiode, ANY ONE WILL DO!!!!

TW*T of the highest order with his head so far up his own backside......(you fill in the rest)

PS I'm talking about Jed, not you Henry :noexpression:

Totally disagree, Jed Pitman is hilarious!

Guest MaloneFM
He may be an idiot but isnt he head of sport at htv?

Pitprop in comparison with your uncle.

One an irratating sod on tv and radio, the other...well pretty similar really however I am older, wiser and treat you as my nephews and neices and not slack jawed late night tellybox idiots.

Pearls before swine....

Archived