IGNORED

City Fans In Sunny Orange County

Dannycidered03

Good Morning,

I know there's a couple of fans, as I'm new here and will be only here 3 more weeks (Been a big kid, working is disney world!! Only as a soccer coach mind)

Just woundered if you want to meet up before one of games i.e. blackpool and also is there anywhere which may show highlights?? As i've only got ESPN sports channel and a few other which WWE are on i.e. USA network and the CW network.

Thanks for you help in advance, if no prevail i;ve always got BCFC World, even though my personal internet here is very slow to Virgin 20MB at home.

Thanks again,

Dan

Hi,

wow, well I'm in Osceola county, just at the end of Disney's World Dr in Celebration. We have a plan to meet with a few others on the 16th for the Prem kick off. Bad news today Setanta are showing the Rugby and not our Derby game, it maybe on the Broadband service yet though. I'll PM you.

Guest MaloneFM
I know there's a couple of fans, as I'm new here and will be only here 3 more weeks (Been a big kid, working is disney world!! Only as a soccer coach mind)

WHOA WHOA WHOA...hang on Roy bloody Rogers! You are teaching kids here. Teach them properly eh?

It's FOOTBALL. They are not uniforms it's a KIT. It's not a field it's a PITCH. They are not routines or plays or whatever they call them. It's stand over there Chucky you are crap and fat so that's why you are in goal.

It's not 3 to 2 it's 3-2. Not quaters or halftime.

HALF.

TIME.

Two words not one see?

And finally not 'soccer mom'.

It's MILF.

Carry on...

And finally not 'soccer mom'.

It's MILF.

Carry on...

When you get to our age Rog it's GILF!!

I was staying at the Dolphin Hotel in Disney Orlando last week and there was a young guy there walking around in a City shirt it seems the red presence is strong in the Sunshine State.

I was staying at the Dolphin Hotel in Disney Orlando last week and there was a young guy there walking around in a City shirt it seems the red presence is strong in the Sunshine State.

Rules me out, nice Hotel I've heard the Swan & Dolphin, the presence is getting stronger, thanks to Malone the Sunshine State supporters club offical drink is Pimms, I've tried every cider around and it's failed the test. We just needs a song that ends with er or ir I suppose.

Drink up the Piiiiiimms-sir

Drink up the Piiiiiimms-sir

Guest MaloneFM

That Swan and Dolphin resort is the spaniels reproductive area. Tell you what I've peed in a few pools and that one is by far the poshest.

also on the subject of watching games does anyone know if anywhere in Los Angeles will show the Derby match?

at the moment no where, live anyway. It's on 7.45pm (Eastern Time) it may make Setanta Broadband live yet though, they have kindly offered to show this instead of city, 12:15 pm Tri-Nations - South Africa vs. New Zealand (Same Day Coverage) also not live :grr:

That was probs me :laugh:, around by the pool on my day off :laugh:!!

Ive been here a few weeks now and met no city fans just bloddy man united and scum of cardiff and a few norwich :laugh:

Funny,

Setanta website says its not on, but my cable provider (Shaw Cable) says its on live.... who do I believe

Setanta, I've emailed them to ask why, seeing the Rugby (in city's live slot) is not live either, why not swap the football with the Rugby then an extra live game for the day. The response was that it probably clashes with an EPL league game, which it does but that's on Fox :noexpression: So if that is the reason Championship games will suffer this year. There still looks like a slot on Setanta broadband yet.

If you want to contact Setanta programming for yourself the address is programming-usa@setanta.com

Funny,

Setanta website says its not on, but my cable provider (Shaw Cable) says its on live.... who do I believe

I am trying to get it out of Setanta whether they intend to show the match on broadband. I have emailed their customer service departments who were spectacularly unhelpful..However I have a request into the broadband group about showing the game...Might be worth a few more going in...

The fall back (I hope) is it will be available as a SOPCAST from somewhere in the far east...

I am trying to get it out of Setanta whether they intend to show the match on broadband. I have emailed their customer service departments who were spectacularly unhelpful..However I have a request into the broadband group about showing the game...Might be worth a few more going in...

The fall back (I hope) is it will be available as a SOPCAST from somewhere in the far east...

Your not kidding, i swear it's only a handfull of people, the response in my post above was how it was worded, not even a hi, hello, regards, Thanks for watching, anything. So I've put it to them to swap with Rugby for a TV showing how do we request to the Broadband Group?

After looking at the Canadian schedule I think I see the probem, I thought Noth America had the same schedules, but not. Canada has the Liverpool game in city's slot were in the USA the Liverpool game is on Fox. So I guess this is the clash and it's not possible to screen both in USA and Canada or something like that. So I guess Broadband is the only hope, or we have to avoid the result and watch it some 7 hrs later.

So according to that we can watch two frickin puppets for two and a quarter hours on the broadband service instead of a live game..... Bargain, how do you cancel subscription.

I'm thinking about cancelling mine....I can get Setanta at the local and this is ridiculous...Starting the Palace match late was stupid enough but this is ridiculous....

I have sent another email asking why the game is not live..Suggest you and anybody affected fires in an email' as well...

Fired one off. Why does it have to be so bloody hard....

PS - does anyone know any Championship highlights programmes? At the moment, I just try to catch Fox Soccer between 1 and 2am Central as they show SSN, but it doesn't always work....

Hi,

I fly out to Orlando on the 14th August, do you have any information on any bars or hotels where I could watch the Derby game?

It would be good to meet with other City fans to watch the game also, do you know what channel it is likely to be on?

Scott

Hi,

I fly out to Orlando on the 14th August, do you have any information on any bars or hotels where I could watch the Derby game?

It would be good to meet with other City fans to watch the game also, do you know what channel it is likely to be on?

Scott

I think the above posts pretty much answer your questions....

Archived