IGNORED

City Mentioned By Mike Ward In Daily Star

see we were mentioned by mike ward tv critic talking bout big brother football coding houseamtes named after football teams he said if bex whatever her name is was still in there her name would be bristol city if anyone read it can they please tell me the joke? as i don't watch big bruv.

Havent read it, but i assume he's saying that this bex girl is the real life vicky pollard (which she is!). But he shouldnt connect her with city :disapointed2se:

see we were mentioned by mike ward tv critic talking bout big brother football coding houseamtes named after football teams he said if bex whatever her name is was still in there her name would be bristol city if anyone read it can they please tell me the joke? as i don't watch big bruv.

I have no idea about Big Brother but would this lady have large assets by any chance? I think it may have something to do with rhyming slang

No ....... he must mean ..... she's well fit and going to win the league?

As you can tell I never..... and I mean 'NEVER' watch big brother...... because it's rubbish...... unlike our team :)

Well...... you might say, from my comment about us winning the league, that I never watch Bristol city FC either!

We can live in hope....... but it's going to be a tough season but we all knew that didn't we ;)

Basically in Big Bro they would say do you think Wigan is playing tonight, meaning do you think Luke will be up for eviction because hes from Wigan, they would refer Darnell as Arsenal, Rex as Chelsea i think and so on.... But i don't get the Rebecca thing seeing as shes from Coventry, he must say Bristol City because of the size of her boobs, thats the only reason i can think of :blink:

God I'm so sad :P

Archived