IGNORED

Blackpool Tickets

Red_30

I'm about too book my train tickets to Blackpool but havent yet bought my away ticket yet so just wondering does anyone know if there's any left?

Monday said there was 300 left.

And with the ticket office shut now i'll have too buy mine tomorrow and buy first class if i can.

If anyone knows i'd appreciate an answer from them thanks.

I'm about too book my train tickets to Blackpool but havent yet bought my away ticket yet so just wondering does anyone know if there's any left?

Monday said there was 300 left.

And with the ticket office shut now i'll have too buy mine tomorrow and buy first class if i can.

If anyone knows i'd appreciate an answer from them thanks.

Still available Online!

Still 200 left according to the OS, I'm a bit dissapointed to be honest that we haven't sold the lot.

Hopefully though there should be plenty of lads there, and not the usual sit in silence muppets that were at so many of our away games last season, lets all stand and get behind the boys right from the start, and show blackpool what proper support is!

come on you reds!

Still 200 left according to the OS, I'm a bit dissapointed to be honest that we haven't sold the lot.

Hopefully though there should be plenty of lads there, and not the usual sit in silence muppets that were at so many of our away games last season, lets all stand and get behind the boys right from the start, and show blackpool what proper support is!

come on you reds!

i think its very disrespectful to call anyone who prefers to sit and watch a game a 'muppet', not everyone is like us / you who likes to make a lot of noise of a game .

these folks will have shelled out around £100 to go and watch this game, by the time you add in travel and feeding costs, that makes them an equal supporter in my eyes to anyone else.

everyone supports their team in a different way, and they should be appluaded for making this long away trip, not critised for not meeting your 'supporter standards'

:disapointed2se:

come on you reds!

Why are you disapointed? I'm not surprised for one minute we haven't sold out, £26 is it? to sit in a crappy stand in the rain at Blackpool, hardly wets the appitite, I'm not going as many of the other lads I normally travel with aren't but we will be at Coventry and Cardiff, bottom line is many can't afford to do every game espeically in the current financial climate so you have to pick and choose. I expect a bumper away support at Coventry.

'Sit in slience muppets' Deary me, a ball hasn't even been kicked in anger and already we some one attacking other fans for not meeting his own daft standards on how to support the team, each to there own I say, It's not everyone's ideal of fun to swill down copious amounts of alcohol then shout and act up for 2 hours.

I personally love a sing and a shout at football but that's my choice, I don't enforce what I do on others and brand them as muppets for doing things their own way. :disapointed2se:

Why are you disapointed? I'm not surprised for one minute we haven't sold out, £26 is it? to sit in a crappy stand in the rain at Blackpool, hardly wets the appitite, I'm not going as many of the other lads I normally travel with aren't but we will be at Coventry and Cardiff, bottom line is many can't afford to do every game espeically in the current financial climate so you have to pick and choose. I expect a bumper away support at Coventry.

'Sit in slience muppets' Deary me, a ball hasn't even been kicked in anger and already we some one attacking other fans for not meeting his own daft standards on how to support the team, each to there own I say, It's not everyone's ideal of fun to swill down copious amounts of alcohol then shout and act up for 2 hours.

I personally love a sing and a shout at football but that's my choice, I don't enforce what I do on others and brand them as muppets for doing things their own way. :disapointed2se:

I'd agree with this - I think we're taking a fairly decent amount up there when you consider many factors mentioned above - distance, facilities, family commitments, finances etc.

I didn't think we'd sell as many as we have to be honest!

If people wish not to sing that is their choice, i love a good atmosphere and a song but each to their own. I am not really surprised that the tickets have not sold out, as above £26 in possilbly a wet open air stand is a joke plus all other costs for the day/evening. A few of us are going on the train tomorrow and that is £77 plus ticket is £103, that is a fair amount not including drinks/food oh and lap dances!!

Only if there was a solution, you know

One place where fans could stand up, sing and shout for 90 minutes.

Another place where people could sit down and enjoy the game how they like.

That uses far too much common sense surely.

Do we really need to enforce an Social apartheid, Why can't we just be tolerent and respectful to others who chose to act in different way?

Bottom line is we're all Bristol City fans, let just get on with it shall we.

Do we really need to enforce an Social apartheid, Why can't we just be tolerent and respectful to others who chose to act in different way?

surely to be tolerant and respectful you have to let other people have what the want and understand that other people might want to do things differently.

I don't see how my plan is being disrespectful to anyone, its in fact the complete opposite.

If Mr A wants to sit down, enjoy a good view of the pitch and sing the odd song surely he should be allowed to do that in peace.

If Mr B wants to stand up and sing etc, surely he should be allowed to do that in peace.

Mixing the two together doesn't help anyone at all does it.

Mr A will be annoyed at Mr B as Mr B will want to stand but Mr A wants to sit down, thus causing arguments between the pair, ending up in a ruined afternoon for the pair of them.

Or do people that want to sit down have more right than the people want to stand up (taking away the persistent standing rules etc part of it)

Archived