IGNORED

Zheng Zhi

Henry

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_3936449,00.html

Doubt the doubt is us, but could we bid for him?

Think he'd be a great replacement for Carle and sure SL would give Johnson the funds to go after him if he asked. Charlton also need the money so think 2m could do it.

What does everyone think?

You have got too be kiddin! Premier League clubs are after him why would he come to us?

Plus our £2.25m sum for maynard is not all up front suggestin we can't afford to give it all at once so what makes u think we can cough up £2m for this guy. Good player but bit out of range.

The next signing if there is one won't even go above 1m.

Would have been a good signing though henry!

Well most signing arent paid up front, just look at Rooney's transfer. Also teams watch all types are players without putting a bed, Maynard even had Prem teams watching him. I think Johnson could get alot of money if he asked Lansdown.

I don't think we'd get him but he isnt totally out of our range, though unlikely.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_3936449,00.html

Doubt the doubt is us, but could we bid for him?

Think he'd be a great replacement for Carle and sure SL would give Johnson the funds to go after him if he asked. Charlton also need the money so think 2m could do it.

What does everyone think?

i would love to see him playing in the middle next to marvin,and just think how many shirts we would sell in china.

:city::city::city:

You have got too be kiddin! Premier League clubs are after him why would he come to us?

Plus our £2.25m sum for maynard is not all up front suggestin we can't afford to give it all at once so what makes u think we can cough up £2m for this guy. Good player but bit out of range.

The next signing if there is one won't even go above 1m.

Would have been a good signing though henry!

I wouldn't say we'd 'struggle' to sign him if we played 2mil for the guy. Players with quality always come with a big price tag in this country. He may prefer to play for us if he's practically guarenteed first team football regarding the ability he has.

Lansdown owns a good mint and I would like to think he won't be shy to splash more cash if they're the 'right player' for us and GJ.

Was by far their best player when they played us I would love it if it was us in him but sadly can not see that being the case.

Agreed, one of the best players at the gate all season!! Clever and combative type of player, can score and make goals too!!

Archived