IGNORED

City In Blue And White

94th Minute

Ok, I know this might not go down so well, but I've been thinking about it for a little while, and I think that it could be a decent idea, not everyone's going to agree, and not everyone's going to want it, but I'm sure some will be in agreement.

At work the striking red colour of the site stands out a bit much, I can't help but think that a more blue/white sort of screen would look far more subtle, is there any way that I can change it from red?

Thanks In Advance

Don't post on the forum late at night when under the influence of alcohol or any other brain cell reducing drug.

I wish I was under the influence of alcohol whilst writing that; but sadly no, it was only 9pm, and I was completely sober

Must admit wondering why no one had answered my question when I logged back on a hour later! Damn this time difference rubbish; Saturday kickoffs at 10am, 'evening' kickoffs at 2.45pm, its not going to be right

I wish I was under the influence of alcohol whilst writing that; but sadly no, it was only 9pm, and I was completely sober

Must admit wondering why no one had answered my question when I logged back on a hour later! Damn this time difference rubbish; Saturday kickoffs at 10am, 'evening' kickoffs at 2.45pm, its not going to be right

First sympton, you start thinking that blue and white is not a bad idea.

Second sympton, you find yourself walking to Horfield on Saturday afternoon......... but by then it's already too late!.

Archived