IGNORED

Will Bristol City

wookey

Guest Eamer

It's comforting.

At least they don't fold their shorts up a few times to make them shorter and to show more leg. We don't want whores for players now do we!

Kevin Peterson has stopped the England Team from 'bonding' before the match and not before time.

Can we now expect the City players to refuse to huddle and cuddle like schoolgirls and to start the match like men?

watching Englands poor performance so far today your point is?

Kevin Peterson has stopped the England Team from 'bonding' before the match and not before time.

Can we now expect the City players to refuse to huddle and cuddle like schoolgirls and to start the match like men?

Not sure but I think the team spirit (or girly thing as you put it) did us a lot of good last year against teams with better players who on paper should have beaten us

What about when we score? Suggesting a nice strong handshake and a pat on the back instead?

And let's include the fans in this one... no one is allowed to hug the person next to you either... afterall we don't wanna act like schoolgirls. :doh:

What about when we score? Suggesting a nice strong handshake and a pat on the back instead?

We have to do that with the opposition each game now...

And let's include the fans in this one... no one is allowed to hug the person next to you either... afterall we don't wanna act like schoolgirls. :doh:

I'd prefer the players not to "hug" each other before a match. The pre match huddle's ok I guess if they must.

And there's me thinking they huddled together to keep warm on a cold day!

Archived