IGNORED

Peacock And Roberts..!

mightyreds89

At last some support for Lee Pecock. In my eyes I think that Peacock is a very tidy player.

I would even say that he is pushing for my personal player of the season along with Tommy..!

To me Peacock runs his socks off wek in week out and gets battered and bullied from pilar to post..... He never moans, he never argues he never recats to this and just keeps going! Eg: His winner against Plymouth 85th Min pressurised a defender and got his reward... Peacock got battered at siwndon by there back 4 but kept going he has done this endless times this season.

I think people think that because he is a striker he has to get 25+ goals per soason, Lee is not what I would call striker A he is a guy who could play alongside your star striker and get 15-20 per season! If we had a player getting 20-30 goals along side him everyone would be saying what a great partnership. It seems as if people expect him to do it all on his own...!

Lee is on 16/17 goals this term in a team that has not scored many goals at all, and one that has seen us for long periods of the season create very little for our front two whoever they may have been...!

There would not be many other clubs fans moaning about a guy who battles every week and is there top scorer...!

I feel that if we do go up that Lee Peacock is one of a few players that is div one standard along with Coles, Tommy, Murray?? and Whiltshire who I feel will be a better player at a higher level.... Ieven think that Div one may suit Roberts more too who I believe is now in his rightful position and that if had started as many games in his rightful role that we could have had another 10-15 goals out of him too...!

You may think differently but Lee has been one of our better players this term and I am sure that some teams dont like playing him..!

Guest Mallardini

I understand that Peacock has scored the most number of goals this season, but it helps that he's never subbed or dropped.

Personally I thought he was dire against Luton. In the second half he had two clear one on one's coming in from the left, and rather than having a dig he elected to weakly find a pass. Both times it was too easy to deal with. A top scorer has to be more selfish and get shots on target. I was so frustrated I almost couldn't take it.

Roberts looked sharp and was eager to test the keeper. His goal was class. Peacock looked scared to shoot.

Miller and Roberts are the only way we'll get out of this poxy division, and with Peacock up front we won't get past the first round of the play-offs.

Rant over. :@

Guest DANBOY_BCFC
At last some support for Lee Pecock. In my eyes I think that Peacock is a very tidy player.

I would even say that he is pushing for my personal player of the season along with Tommy..!

To me Peacock runs his socks off wek in week out and gets battered and bullied from pilar to post..... He never moans, he never argues he never recats to this and just keeps going! Eg: His winner against Plymouth 85th Min pressurised a defender and got his reward... Peacock got battered at siwndon by there back 4 but kept going he has done this endless times this season.

I think people think that because he is a striker he has to get 25+ goals per soason, Lee is not what I would call striker A he is a guy who could play alongside your star striker and get 15-20 per season! If we had a player getting 20-30 goals along side him everyone would be saying what a great partnership. It seems as if people expect him to do it all on his own...!

Lee is on 16/17 goals this term in a team that has not scored many goals at all, and one that has seen us for long periods of the season create very little for our front two whoever they may have been...!

There would not be many other clubs fans moaning about a guy who battles every week and is there top scorer...!

I feel that if we do go up that Lee Peacock is one of a few players that is div one standard along with Coles, Tommy, Murray?? and Whiltshire who I feel will be a better player at a higher level.... Ieven think that Div one may suit Roberts more too who I believe is now in his rightful position and that if had started as many games in his rightful role that we could have had another 10-15 goals out of him too...!

You may think differently but Lee has been one of our better players this term and I am sure that some teams dont like playing him..!

Spot on post there mate.

"At last some support for Lee Pecock. In my eyes I think that Peacock is a very tidy player.

I would even say that he is pushing for my personal player of the season along with Tommy..!"

Tommy is my choice as player of the year but Lee P is 2nd.

Peacock and Roberts is the way forward!

At last some support for Lee Pecock. In my eyes I think that Peacock is a very tidy player. The second line that is.

Have you ever considered becoming a comedian as that is the best one liner i have seen in a long time.

Doherty has turned up for half a season and is still miles ahead of peacock. How you can honestly think that peacock is in any way ahead of Matty Hill or Danny coles is completely beyond belief. peacock has done sod all for a large portion of the season, an even larger portion of the season than Doherty has not bothered to turn up for. Peacock has turned up when it has been in his interests to do so, his contract is up so he gets off to a very good start, mid season he fails miserably to score any goals, what does he have now about 3 in 20 odd games ? How can a striker with such a dismal strike rate over the last 4 months or so even be contemplated as coming close to being a player of the season. If he was a midfielder than mabye the fact that he runs his balls off to little effect, hmm where have i seen that before ? oh yes mr universal hate figure Joe burnell, few people seem to care that he works twice as hard as peacock, and does his job. Peacock runs his balls off and fails to do his job yet people are nominating him for player of the season.

May i reitterate it's player of the SEASON, not who has played well in the first 22 games of the season, or the last 22, which rules out both peacock and Doherty, as peacock was crap for the middle part of the season, only bothering to turn up when it dawns on him that he has done sod all for 4 months to justify his massive wage, so puts some effort in. Doherty was pretty awful for the first half of the season, the only reason those with the Doherty tinted specs are even able to contemplate that he could be player of the season is because burnell carried Doherty and ran the midfield on his own until Doc came back after the Wycombe debacle.

And yet Coles who has been outstanding for the WHOLE season, not half, or a bit gets put behind two players who don't even come close to deserving it, or Matt Hill who is only just behind coles in terms of consistant performances this season.

Guest DANBOY_BCFC
oh yes mr universal hate figure Joe burnell, few people seem to care that he works twice as hard as peacock
Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.

Brilliant, almost fell of my chair ^_^

Guest DANBOY_BCFC
Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.

Brilliant, almost fell of my chair ^_^

Why the **** has really funny tarquin came up???? I didnt write that!

Archived