IGNORED

Artus And J.wilson Join Brentford.....

bh_red

Artus actually lost his place at Exeter during his months' loan spell there last year so this is a big opportunity for him.

Good idea for both of them to hopefully get their first taste of league football, I'd guess if they do well the loan deals will be extended.

Artus actually lost his place at Exeter during his months' loan spell there last year so this is a big opportunity for him.

Good idea for both of them to hopefully get their first taste of league football, I'd guess if they do well the loan deals will be extended.

regardless but I believe he actually lost his place through injury, not form....unfortunately the player who came in for Frankie did excellent and then kept his place and GJ recalled him soon after.

regardless but I believe he actually lost his place through injury, not form....unfortunately the player who came in for Frankie did excellent and then kept his place and GJ recalled him soon after.

Yep that's right got injured then couldn't get back in.

I hope they both do really well there, get some proper game time under their belts, but this shows how close riberio is to the the first team proper :fingerscrossed:

I hope they both do really well there, get some proper game time under their belts, but this shows how close riberio is to the the first team proper :fingerscrossed:

Excellent news for two very talented Academy products.

I note that Rovers are sending their top young player to Mangotsfield - says it all really..

I'd imagine GJ will use Ribeiro in the P'boro game. He came on for Orr against Antwerp for the last 5 mins, and if we get injuries in defence this season I can definitely see him and Wilson getting on the bench especially now you can take seven subs.

Guest Eamer
I'd imagine GJ will use Ribeiro in the P'boro game. He came on for Orr against Antwerp for the last 5 mins, and if we get injuries in defence this season I can definitely see him and Wilson getting on the bench especially now you can take seven subs.

For Cup games...

Archived