IGNORED

Trunks It Is Then.....

Whooooossshhhh

Just seen the weather forecast for Blackpool tomorrow......not too August-y!! With this in mind, everyone should consider taking a spare set of clobber to change into before heading back South again. Knowing I'm likely to get soaking in the uncovered stand, I think a pair of Speedos under the match gear will be the order of the day. So....just a warning, if the clobber has to come off, during the 90 minutes, please accept the fact that the fat bloke in Speedos has followed the Reds since the early 70's.........yes I WAS the role model who got his more than admirable belly out at Boro in the cup on that freezing night! See y'all tomorrow......just remember to look away!!

Just seen the weather forecast for Blackpool tomorrow......not too August-y!! With this in mind, everyone should consider taking a spare set of clobber to change into before heading back South again. Knowing I'm likely to get soaking in the uncovered stand, I think a pair of Speedos under the match gear will be the order of the day. So....just a warning, if the clobber has to come off, during the 90 minutes, please accept the fact that the fat bloke in Speedos has followed the Reds since the early 70's.........yes I WAS the role model who got his more than admirable belly out at Boro in the cup on that freezing night! See y'all tomorrow......just remember to look away!!

Ohh no not again ha ha I was sat in front of you at Boro, and by you on the plane on the way home, could ya not find some trunks instead of those speedos ha ha .

I'll set the standard if its hoofing it down with rain, and get me t!t$ out for the boys.........but I'd like to think the other 1600 odd soaking cidereds do the same....have you seen the 'stand' on google earth or multimaps? Jeez.....memories of Chesterfield / Bournemouth and all of those other poxy grounds we used to tolerate.

I'll set the standard if its hoofing it down with rain, and get me t!t$ out for the boys.........but I'd like to think the other 1600 odd soaking cidereds do the same....have you seen the 'stand' on google earth or multimaps? Jeez.....memories of Chesterfield / Bournemouth and all of those other poxy grounds we used to tolerate.

Well I don't mind getting me tit's out as well, if we start it ya never know dolly might follow ha ha ha, Yea my mate at work is a big blackpool fan and go's most game's they hate their chairman for stoping work on that stand. they dislike being a laughing stock from the PNE fan's, I think she even started a facebook group to call for the temp stand to be taken down and built proper. But hey it will be just like old times out in the rain at Bournmouth in the FA cup singing, Were going down with the FLU, down with the FLU. That was a funny day.

Archived