IGNORED

We The Undersigned

CiderSomerset

A new season is now upon us. Tomorrow is the start of another season of highs, lows and lots of nervous moments for us all. Gary Johnson and Steve Lansdown have delivered us the promised one, Nicky Maynard. May he and the rest of the squad build on what was achieved last season and once again show the world that Bristol City is a force to be reckoned with.

Across the years, across the country, across the world.

One thing is for sure:

I STILL BELIEVE

I am the 12th Man!!!!!

:goingup:

A new season is now upon us. Tomorrow is the start of another season of highs, lows and lots of nervous moments for us all. Gary Johnson and Steve Lansdown have delivered us the promised one, Nicky Maynard. May he and the rest of the squad build on what was achieved last season and once again show the world that Bristol City is a force to be reckoned with.

One thing is for sure:

I STILL BELIEVE

I am the 12th Man!!!!!

In advance i would like to thank SL ,GJ and the players of BCFC for all the efforts that they will put into the coming season.I know they will all sweat blood for this club and we the twelth man will be right behind them what ever.

come on you reds

Oh dear, now youve gone and done it, Malones going to throw a right strop when he turns up and sees youve started his thread off.

For what its worth, I absolutely believe, but Malone please don't kill me for saying so, a big boy made me say it and then ran away.

:icecream:

Oh dear, now youve gone and done it, Malones going to throw a right strop when he turns up and sees youve started his thread off.

For what its worth, I absolutely believe, but Malone please don't kill me for saying so, a big boy made me say it and then ran away.

Are you sure he said say it and not s_ck it!!!!

Well Dolls, I did pm him earlier today and got no reply. As its friday night it needed to be done.. :dunno:

Uncle Rog, please don't take any offence, I could never get a thread like this going the way you can! :winner_third_h4h:

Lee Trundle - I Believe in you!!!

One thing is for sure:

I STILL BELIEVE

I am the 12th Man!!!!!

good shout mucker :Believe: :goingup: :trumpet:

Archived