IGNORED

Team News

pottyun69

According to bbc sport Daniel Nardiello (back) and Steve Kabba (Achilles) are ruled out for Blackpool and also Scott Muray for city with a broken wrist. I've not heard anything about scotty , can anyone confirm news?

Scotty has had his wrist in a plaster for a few weeks now.

Had Kabba in the prediction league to score for Blackpool, time for a quick edit I think!

Scotty has had his wrist in a plaster for a few weeks now.

Had Kabba in the prediction league to score for Blackpool, time for a quick edit I think!

Too late for edit you thick camite, posted your prediction too soon!!! :innocent06:

According to bbc sport Daniel Nardiello (back) and Steve Kabba (Achilles) are ruled out for Blackpool and also Scott Muray for city with a broken wrist. I've not heard anything about scotty , can anyone confirm news?

Yes Scotty Murray out for a further couple of weeks with a fractured wrist. Also, Marvin Elliott is out aswell with his knee problems. Good news about Nardiello and Kabba.

Really and truthfully Marv is the only one we would really miss, i believe anyway.

My team for tomorrow would be

Basso

Orr Carey McCombe McAllister

Williams Johnson Skuse McIndoe

Adebola Maynard

with Sproule on for Williams after 45~60

and Brooker on for Adebola 60+

Trundle for Maynard at 80ish

thats all assuming things go to plan... which they never do... of course

defending a lead at 60 mins will see noble on i reckon instead of Sproule

Blackpool v Bristol City

Several players are in line to make their Blackpool debuts against Bristol City after boss Simon Grayson brought in 12 new faces over the summer.

Daniel Nardiello (Back) and Steve Kabba (Achilles) are out, while David Vaughan is awaiting international clearance.

Marvin Elliott (Knee), Scott Murray (Broken wrist) and Jordan Walker (Leg) are all missing for Bristol City.

Brazillian goalkeeper Adriano Basso has been struggling with injury so Chris Weale could deputise.

Archived