IGNORED

City Will Win The League

dezgimed

sort of agree with what everyones saying , so say plenty of quality on the pitch but like last year alot of so say big names , but no one standing out , someone tell me who impressed them from our league last year ? , ben watson wasnt bad but no one stood out to me no more than our own marv and mcindoe , also thought howard looked good for barnsley aswell, but none of the so say big names

Disagree, I think both teams look quality, sure there hasn't been many chances but there are some very good players on the pitch on both sides.

I'd take either sides midfield over ours right now.

That'll be the midfield players who spent most of the game watching the ball go over their heads as the sides booted it towards Bent and Henderson respectively then? Birmingham are a paper tiger if that performance is anything to go by.

That'll be the midfield players who spent most of the game watching the ball go over their heads as the sides booted it towards Bent and Henderson respectively then? Birmingham are a paper tiger if that performance is anything to go by.

We shall see, both sides have a lot of strength in depth, Sheff Utd are my tip to win this league btw, regardless of this result.

Archived