IGNORED

Momentum...

mozo

Forget the performance today. With three points in the bag, City have a great chance to build the kind of momentum that can improve a team's performance tenfold.

A cup win in midweek against a lowed league side, would set us up for the first home game of the season against Derby, who, by all accounts, aren't playing with fluency or confidence.

So, a cracking chance to take three wins on the bounce into our 2nd away game. We would no doubt be full of self-belief in that kind of scenario, and we all know that belief plays a big part at this club.

Momentum counts for a lot in football, just look at last season.

:fingerscrossed:

Forget the performance today. With three points in the bag, City have a great chance to build the kind of momentum that can improve a team's performance tenfold.

A cup win in midweek against a lowed league side, would set us up for the first home game of the season against Derby, who, by all accounts, aren't playing with fluency or confidence.

So, a cracking chance to take three wins on the bounce into our 2nd away game. We would no doubt be full of self-belief in that kind of scenario, and we all know that belief plays a big part at this club.

Momentum counts for a lot in football, just look at last season.

yep, i well and truly agree!!

i was saying to a mate of mine that i cannot wait until the posh game now!! hopefully maynard can score and gain yet more confidence going into saturday!

Archived