IGNORED

Palace Fans Moaning About Nick Carle Already!

Coin-op

http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread.php?thre...mp;pagenumber=2

"BUT until NC starts to get a little more creative,we are going to struggle to create (having said that,he does tackle more than BW ever did,but thats not what he's paid for is it?) with such a 1 dimensional game..."

"Soares & Carle were very poor. Moses was even worse"

some even calling for a player like Mifsud. hehe.

Anyway, I should move on.......

The problem is how Palace fans have built up the signing. Virtually every preview I read for Palace hung their success on new signing Nick Carle.

Sounds a bit like Derby with Kris Commons.

Most reports suggest he's going to be the key player for them.

Let's hope GJ and KM have read the same reports...

Guest churchill gaffer
now they know why we sold nick Carle to them cause he is poor and we know his link up play was crap apart from the end so palace will half to wait till end of season to see him do anything :rofl2br:

NO!

I'd have him back now!

Great midfielder, but just couldn't score!

All fans have some idiots on their forums much like us. (just look at some of the postings on this thread)....looking at the thread it seems the whole team played badly though, not just Carle......however why let the facts get in the way of an "ex-player bashing"

reading the various palace forums through pre-season majority of them were more than impressed by him, either way it's a 46 game season and let's be honest Maynard didn't have the best of debuts

now they know why we sold nick Carle to them cause he is poor and we know his link up play was crap apart from the end so palace will half to wait till end of season to see him do anything :rofl2br:

We missed his quality yesterday. Thought Gavin Williams was a bit of a passenger.

Guest churchill gaffer
So no goals and no assists makes him a great midfielder? What makes a bad one? :innocent06:

NO ASSIITS?

What was the one at palace!!!!! For Noble!!!!!

Quality Midfielders get goals, and assists.

The only thing he has to improve on, is his shooting!

Runs his heart out, always noticed. Not like Williams. (Admittedly we need to give him time)

NO ASSIITS?

What was the one at palace!!!!! For Noble!!!!!

Quality Midfielders get goals, and assists.

The only thing he has to improve on, is his shooting!

Runs his heart out, always noticed. Not like Williams. (Admittedly we need to give him time)

...and what about laying the ball to carey for the goal before?

The midfield this seasons troubles me, we look light weight without Elliot, where was Noble who played so well at the back end of the season? I was gutted when Carle left, he made a real differance in the play offs.

I'm not sure the centre midfield pair of Skuse and Johnson is good enough to win promotion.

We have heard a lot about Williams, that he is meant to be a creative player who can control games so why didn't he play in the middle of the park after all Sproule looked very sharpe in preseason and could of played wide right.

We seemed outclass and over run in middle yesterday against a poor Blackpool team.

...and what about laying the ball to carey for the goal before?

For the Noble goal he stuck his head in bravely and the ball fell to Nobes who produced a miracle shot. For Louis' goals he was part of a training ground move from a free kick and di his bit. The build up to Dele's goal at Cardiff I don't recall. Just remember Brooker's goals being disallowed because his knee was offside!

My point about Carle is that he was and is hyped as an exciting, attacking midfield player who makes and scores goals (largely on the opinions of his Aussie fans, though he still can't get in the Aussie side, even with Tim Cahill's support, which must tell us something). He is not advertised as either a deep lying player in the Lee Johnson mould or a tackler like Marvin. He showed little sign of his advertised talents for us. He played well at Sheff Utd and worked hard defensively in the first leg against Palace (giving Derry a taste of his own medicine - wonder how they get on now?!). In the second leg his contribution was to give away a penalty. In his other games his impact was not significant. He is a decent player but not the great one some seem to make out on the evidence so far. Who knows that may change but as Steve L said at the open day he did not turn out to be a player we could see building our play around. Even without any tricks Marvin is a far better and more influential all round player. His injuries are far more of a threat to us than Nick's departure.

Archived