IGNORED

East End Swop For The Atyeo?

Bow_Legged_Chicken

I put a thread about it on the polls section, but thought i would bring it up here.

I was thinking about the East End and promotion and thought if we go up we would have large crowds every week and quite a lot of the weeks for big games like, West Ham, Leeds, Cardiff, Sunderland etc we would sell out easy. But doesn't the East End hold more than the Atyeo? Surely if it holds 5000 odd it must do, as the Dolman and Williams must be bigger that means the Atyeo must hold the least.

Surely then we should accomodate the maximum amount of home fans as possible? The more regular home fans we can attract the more money we bring in.

It would delight most of us East Enders and upset the Atyeo regulars. But come on lets look at it, how many of these Atyeo fans would really say I'm not coming to watch Division 1 football next season just because i can't sit in the Atyeo? maybe 1 or 2 big deal. The atmosphere a full up East End would create up to a Atyeo where away fans would struggle to make noise even if they fill it up would be amazing and would sooner or later put a smile on those Atyeo movers faces.

How many people truely be annoyed like us East Enders are about not having their stand? As many as us East Enders? They have had their Atyeo for what 7 years now surely its our turn to have our east End for at least a year before it gets replaced by a new stand.

i know just to have the oppertunity to sit in a East End full of City would be superb and would be a memory i doubt i would ever forget. I did it as a very young boy but i can't really remember it.

How many fans on this bored would really annoyed at not having the Atyeo and how many would be delighted at having the East End?

So what if theres a small pillar obstructing my view?

Wouldn't that obstruct your view of the game!?

Unless of course you can see through solid objects, which I'm presuming nobody on this forum can do.

Guest ciderhead

personally i would love to see it happen. At the moment i have a season ticket in the atyeo and haven't sat in the ee as i can't be bothered with the hassle of changing my ticket. However i would definately be prepared to give up my boring seat in the atyeo to be able to sit in a full ee with a great atmosphere!!

Archived