IGNORED

Elliott

Guest churchill gaffer

Guest churchill gaffer

Does anybody know when Elliott is expected back?

No doubt he will not be wearing the mighty Red shirt against Posh on Tuesday!

I wonder what Reserves will be turning out on Tuesday?

One thing is for certain, Posh will have their best side out!

Why can't we play our best available players, get in front, and then rest them.

We need everybody to be gelling at the start of the season, to get us rolling again after the break.

Yes I do trust GJ. (BEST CITY MANAGER EVER, IMO, IMO!)

WE ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!!!

who knows but Skuse showed himself to be a more than good enough replacement yesterday

I didn't think he played that well, but enough to get a game in the carling cup. If Elliot is going to be injured, the more mintues Skuse gets, the better.

Guest churchill gaffer
Really? I thought he was over run as was Johnson in midfield. Can't wait to see a fully fit Marvin back in the side.

Totally agree!

He is just OK as a sub to come on and shore things up. (To defensive IMO, IMO)

Just hoped he was not going to be sold in close season. As he is our best player by a mile! IMO,IMO!

Can't wait to see him back in the MIGHTY Red shirt. :fingerscrossed:

Playing Elliot is a two edged sword.

Two seasons back, GJ played Brooker half fit, unfit, any way he could because he realised how importent it was back then, for the team to have Brooker on the field.

Now its Elliot. One of our most importent assetts. Firstly, GJ does not want to play Elliot with any niggles or injuries that could get worse, like Brookers knee did.

Secondly, its quite possible that GJ has kept Elliot under wraps, away from the eyes of interested clubs. The transfer window will soon be closed.

However for the sake of the club, L Johnson needs Elliot playing with him a lot more than Elliot needs Johnson. We need Elliots physical presence and we don't have anyone in the club who can replace him.

GJ likes to get the whole squad on the pitch early in the season so expect changes for Posh , as he did against Brentford last year.

Expect Weale , Myre-Williams , Noble , Fontaine , Trundle and Brian Wilson to be involved and maybe Ribierro and even Murray

We are a squad and everyone needs to feel involved

GJ likes to get the whole squad on the pitch early in the season so expect changes for Posh , as he did against Brentford last year.

Expect Weale , Myre-Williams , Noble , Fontaine , Trundle and Brian Wilson to be involved and maybe Ribierro and even Murray

We are a squad and everyone needs to feel involved

I'd be facinated (in a kinda morbid way) to see a Noble/Williams + Skuse central midfield. Because realistically we're one injury to LJ away from that happening. It needs to be tested, against the Posh is the ideal time.

Archived