IGNORED

Blackpool Goal Freeview

leepeacock's50phead

Was on the main site, but not signed up to World so was chuffed to see there was a 'Blackpool Goal Freeview'

Was looking forward to seeing another exquisite finish from the Brooks but oh no, I saw Johnson take the free kick and then a red screen with the message - 'Never miss a goal, sign up for Bristol City World'

I was totally misled by the offer of a 'Blackpool Goal Freeview' and doubt I was the only one, is this really the lengths that this company are now going to get people to sign up for their poxy 'exclusive' coverage?

Was on the main site, but not signed up to World so was chuffed to see there was a 'Blackpool Goal Freeview'

Was looking forward to seeing another exquisite finish from the Brooks but oh no, I saw Johnson take the free kick and then a red screen with the message - 'Never miss a goal, sign up for Bristol City World'

I was totally misled by the offer of a 'Blackpool Goal Freeview' and doubt I was the only one, is this really the lengths that this company are now going to get people to sign up for their poxy 'exclusive' coverage?

lucky you, all i got was a black screen for the entirety (sp?) of the clip :disapointed2se:

thats class as false advertisement ,you should write to your local MP and have him persue the issue under the trade of goods act 1664 ...they wont know what hit um... :innocent06:

Did you see the Blackpool goal ? You know.....2 white uprights with a white crossbar, holds up the net as well. Is this really the lengths that some fans will go to whinge about it ?

PDG

Do you know about the free highlights on Virgin media?! From the monday after the match onwards (if its a w/e game) they have normally a decent set of highlights on there...good quality 'n that for free :icecream:

The whole point in signing up to BCFC world is to be the first to see the goal (s), so why would they show it for FREE!!!!!

It wouldnt be very fair on the people who have paid for it, if me and everyone else who has not got to see it at the sametime as them!!!

Simple really....

You'll be able to view highlights of City's games on the Bristol City net Centre from now on, we've just this morning received the Licence from the premier and Football Leagues. So all the video highlights of every Premier and Football League match will be on the Net Centre - for free :dancing6:

How did you get that?

You'll be able to view highlights of City's games on the Bristol City net Centre from now on, we've just this morning received the Licence from the premier and Football Leagues. So all the video highlights of every Premier and Football League match will be on the Net Centre - for free :dancing6:

What, when, where, how?

I'm guessing you mean the highlights from now on, because I can't seem to find the Blackpool highlights on there. Also will it be available to watch in forign countries?

Thanks

What, when, where, how?

I'm guessing you mean the highlights from now on, because I can't seem to find the Blackpool highlights on there. Also will it be available to watch in forign countries?

Thanks

We only got the licence through this morning and are awaiting the codes..... hopefully within an hour or two!

There are some geographical exclusions but as I have only received faxed confirmation of the licence and therefore not received the actual licences for either the Football League or Premier Leagu as yet I don't know what those geographical exclusions are.

We only got the licence through this morning and are awaiting the codes..... hopefully within an hour or two!

There are some geographical exclusions but as I have only received faxed confirmation of the licence and therefore not received the actual licences for either the Football League or Premier Leagu as yet I don't know what those geographical exclusions are.

Anywhere outside of Bristol

http://www.football.virginmedia.com/page/blackpoolvideo/

I can find almost every game there except the city game, on the plus side the videos working!!

Thanks, at least its football; is there any chance you haven't added the city game yet?

It's just their test video to make sure it worked on our site and server, hopefully it'll be working fully by lunch tomorrow.

it wasn't just the early leaver i goes to my mate come down because i had said to my mate allday since he picked me up we will score in 90th minute

and u know what happens when we get excited and hardly anything stopping us gettin on the pitch

plus with brooks running over to us

plus i had to get my flag that another reason why i was down there

Archived