IGNORED

Mccombe - Unsung Hero Yesterday

worthy

IMO McCombe was by far the best player in citys team yesterday, nd just shows how important the is to citys back 4. he was winning every header when Blackpool played the long ball, to beat their big striker to the ball. nd i think if he wasnt showing such form Blackpool would of had more chances on goal nd it wouldnt of ending as a clean sheet. Even though Brooker took the headlines we must rember how much of a vital role he played yesterday.

U redz

IMO McCombe was by far the best player in citys team yesterday, nd just shows how important the is to citys back 4. he was winning every header when Blackpool played the long ball, to beat their big striker to the ball. nd i think if he wasnt showing such form Blackpool would of had more chances on goal nd it wouldnt of ending as a clean sheet. Even though Brooker took the headlines we must rember how much of a vital role he played yesterday.

U redz

I think a lot of us had concerns that Jamie might not be up to the Championship. He's a bit of a worry sometimes. He's always strong in the air, in fact this is his main strength, but he usually doesn't exhibit much pace if he's chasing a striker who's pushed the ball past him. On the whole, I think he has raised his game, always gives his all and who can forget the overhead scissor kick goal last season? As one hack put it, "just like a giraffe falling over". Bloody brilliant. Was thrilled for him.

Archived