IGNORED

Derby Game

neilos

Quick question, going to the Derby game (season ticket) and my Father and bird want to come along too, what i'm planning is to buy two tickets online then try and find three random seats together on Saturday, only trouble is if it's packed, any idea what size the crowds going to be anybody ?

Cheers

Quick question, going to the Derby game (season ticket) and my Father and bird want to come along too, what i'm planning is to buy two tickets online then try and find three random seats together on Saturday, only trouble is if it's packed, any idea what size the crowds going to be anybody ?

Cheers

13,600 season tickets sold and Derby will be allocated 2k at least - I'd imagine the crowd will break 17k.

Your best bet to find three seats together is the East End I think.

If it's not a sell out on saturday then it's a poor showing :city:

People say that but I think 17,000+ would be a good turnout. Remember the game is on Sky and a later kick off on a Saturday night. I know its the first real home game of the season, but in the present climate some people may have to think twice about it.

I also noticed that Forest only got 21,000 for their opening game of the season yesterday and I expect that because their game was on Sky, that had an impact on attendees as well.

I just hope that after Derby losing at home on saturday, we don't get embarrased live on TV.

5.20 kick off should not make any difference to the home attendance really. In fact more should be able to attend the game. I recon a 5.20 kick off is perfect for the first home game of the season, It will be just like a evening game atmosphere and there is more time in the pubs for drinking.

Thanks for all updates ! Have tried to get tickets and is virtually sold out, No two seats available together, have had to go for x 2 seats on their own in diff areas of the Williams, no chance anywhere else !

Should be packed by sounds of it unless alot of the new seas tick holders don't show, only prob i guess with selling so many with such a limited total capacity

Anyway CMon the City !

Ps Spoony on Five Live on Saturday eve said he thought Derby would beat Bris, hopefully can't wait to phone in and rant !

Cheers

What sort of bird have you got?

AG is a strict no animal zone but if its a canary or finch you might be able to smuggle him/her in.

Good luck mate.

What sort of bird have you got?

AG is a strict no animal zone but if its a canary or finch you might be able to smuggle him/her in.

Good luck mate.

Thought somebody would point that out when I reread my post !

Cheers !!

I have 3 season ticket seats for sale( all next to each other ) due to family on hols for Derby game. Just want to get money back for tickets £25 each ! First come first served ! Just spoke to ticket office ticket could well sell out before sat !

Archived