IGNORED

City Ripoff Again

Bigdave60

Hi Guys.

I went online this morning to buy a ticket for tomorrow night. (trying to buy a ticket online, now that is another thread) :bruce_h4h:

I have been charged a booking fee (ok 50 pence).

But also charged one pound for postage. What !!!! postage.

I have a season card, i am suppose to walk through and swipe the b!!!!! thing.

One pound fifty added onto a ticket price of ten pounds.

6.6%

Hi Guys.

I went online this morning to buy a ticket for tomorrow night. (trying to buy a ticket online, now that is another thread) :bruce_h4h:

6.6%

if you had selected "collection" when buying your ticket you would not have been charged.

Hi Guys.

6.6%

If you also read the instructions.......

Please confirm the contents of your basket as well as its total value. Then enter your payment details and click "Purchase" in order to complete your booking.

Any tickets purchased within 3 FULL BCFC working days prior to a match must be selected for COLLECTION instead of postage and any tickets ordered must be collected from the relevent ticket office (Atyeo, Williams or Dolman Stand) on the day of the game.

Season tickets holders/Members who are purchasing tickets for any cup games are advised not to add the postage costs as their card will be credited for entry.

We will be unable to refund any postage cost selected in error.

I used the Telephone sales and had a great service.

The woman was very polite, helpful and the service was very quick. I was charged £25.20 for two £12.00 tickets so the booking fee was only 60p per ticket over the phone. I asked if the tickets were going to be posted out to me (forgetting about the new swipe entry system) and was told "no just bring along your season card along, it has been activated to let me in" ..

Not many people on here actually praise the club when things go well so Well Done City Great Service !!!

(saying that i bet there will be an entrycard system c**k up tomorrow night now and i won't be able to get in :laugh:)

Hi Guys.

6.6%

perhaps you should have read the instructions, I just checked and it it clearly states

Season tickets holders/Members who are purchasing tickets for any cup games are advised not to add the postage costs as their card will be credited for entry.

No City Rip Off - Just Customer Incompetence/Stupidity....personally speaking I've found the whole "buying online" a piece of cake....

I do think the new service is a bit crap really due to the fact that you get nothing to say where you will be sitting if you have a membership. When I went to the Antwerp friendly I was given a post it note from the girl in the ticket office with the seat numbers written on it and tbh even though it does work I find it a little bit unprofessional. Surely it would be better to be given/sent/emailed a little ticket about the same size of the membership card to say where you are going to sit?

Hi Guys.

6.6%

And I thought the web site was idiot proof........maybe not hey! :disapointed2se:

perhaps you should have read the instructions, I just checked and it it clearly states

No City Rip Off - Just Customer Incompetence/Stupidity....personally speaking I've found the whole "buying online" a piece of cake....

How come I tried three times to log on, each time the site told me they could not provide the NUMBER I REQUIRED (Only wanted one for Christ sake).

Then I tried to phone, message ran though a number options, press button one etc. Then when I tried the system ran through the options again :mf_sleep:

As for the comments about collecting tickets they are logged against the season card.

I used the Telephone sales and had a great service.

The woman was very polite, helpful and the service was very quick. I was charged £25.20 for two £12.00 tickets so the booking fee was only 60p per ticket over the phone. I asked if the tickets were going to be posted out to me (forgetting about the new swipe entry system) and was told "no just bring along your season card along, it has been activated to let me in" ..

Not many people on here actually praise the club when things go well so Well Done City Great Service !!!

(saying that i bet there will be an entrycard system c**k up tomorrow night now and i won't be able to get in :laugh:)

I think the booking fee should be included within the price of a ticket.

Realistically, due to where I live and where I work, I cannot buy a ticket at the flat rate of £12 because I've either got to pay a booking fee or spend petrol money to turn up in person.

Realistically, due to where I live and where I work, I cannot buy a ticket at the flat rate of £12 because I've either got to pay a booking fee or spend petrol money to turn up in person.

So you cant collect it on the night then???? :noexpression:

Or do you need travelling expenses for that?? :whistle:

I am wrong its not idiot proof after all :disapointed2se:

Yes u can pick it up at the game......Dear oh dear........... :tumbleweed:

...and not incur any kind of booking fee?

So just for my benefit (excuse my ignorance)...

I can phone up the ticket office, pay my £12 without any booking/credit/debit card fees to reserve my seat, and then on the night of the match collect the ticket?

...and just so I'm REALLY, REALLY clear on this, the TOTAL amount I pay is £12? Correct?

Hi Guys.

6.6%

I love it........someone's incompetence when it comes to booking a ticket classed as "City ripoff again"......PRICELESS! :disapointed2se:

If you also read the instructions.......

Please confirm the contents of your basket as well as its total value. Then enter your payment details and click "Purchase" in order to complete your booking.

Any tickets purchased within 3 FULL BCFC working days prior to a match must be selected for COLLECTION instead of postage and any tickets ordered must be collected from the relevent ticket office (Atyeo, Williams or Dolman Stand) on the day of the game.

Instructions are for wimps

It's all in the confirmation e-mail mate, seat number, turnstiles.....

I think it may be refering to that u have to buy online ( well easier and cheaper I find it funny how everyone is worrying about a 5op charge then ring up and it will cost more mostly phoning!) and therefor can't choose your seat which I kind of agree that it is annoying however if you are really that fussed save every penny for a ST.

Archived