IGNORED

Team For Peterborough

Bris Red

I personally think we shuould give a few of the younger lads a run out jordan walker IF fit also wilson riberio etc.

Ill go for:

GK: Weale

RB: Walker (if fit)

CB: Riberio (take off at half time for wilson)

CB Carey

LB: Mccalister

RM: Williams

CM: johnson

CM:Skuse

LM : Mcindoe

F: Trundle (take off at some point for sproule)

CF: Maynard (half time for either brooker or adebola)

Not sure about subs and one else got any ideas??

I personally think we shuould give a few of the younger lads a run out jordan walker IF fit also wilson riberio etc.

Ill go for:

CB Carey

I have said it before and will say it again, I would like to see the Brooker/Maynard partnership given a chance. Maybe this would be a good time to try it out.

I have said it before and will say it again, I would like to see the Brooker/Maynard partnership given a chance. Maybe this would be a good time to try it out.

Yes i agree i wouldnt mind seeing maynard playing as the CF with trunds just behind threading balls through.

I'm pretty sure the team that will start tomorrow will be the same that started against Blackpool (except Basso). Only IF we are comfortably in front will we see some wholesale changes.

As ever the optimist, I think we may struggle to breakdown the Posh defence. It will be a tough game but hopefully will run out comfortable winners in the end.

Depends how much GJ wants to progress in the competition. Personally, I couldn't give a toss about it so my side would be...

Weale, B. Wilson, Carey, Ribeiro, McAllister, Sproule, Skuse, Noble, Myrie-Williams, Trundle, Adebola.

SUBS: Henderson, McCombe, Murray, LJ, Brooker.

Weale, McAllister, Fontaine, Carey, McIndoe, Skuse, Johnson, Williams, Maynard, Brooker.

Subs: Henderson, McCoombe, Sproule, Noble, Adebola

Would prefer to see Fonts up against Peters forwards rather than McCoombe.

I'd like to see a similar team v Blackpool jsut get them an extra 70 mins playing together.

I think GJ will play Brooks and Maynard up front and Weale in goal....then select the other players from saturdays team..

The main reason maybe to gain some momentum for the coming season and help Maynard settle into the team... :icecream:

Personally I would play all the guys on the fringe, Noble, Trundle, dele, sproule, etc etc, :tumbleweed:

I think GJ will play Brooks and Maynard up front and Weale in goal....then select the other players from saturdays team..

The main reason maybe to gain some momentum for the coming season and help Maynard settle into the team... :icecream:

Personally I would play all the guys on the fringe, Noble, Trundle, dele, sproule, etc etc, :tumbleweed:

Dele on the fringe??

............Weale.....

B.Wilson......Carey......Fontaine.......McAllister

Noble........Skuse..........Johnson........Sproule

...Tundle.........Maynard....

Henderson, JMW, McCombe, Elliott, Brooker

think it would be that but would like to see brooker wit manynard.

Atm it doesnt look lyk trunds will reli get in the team even though he is very creative because we cant reli drop maynard for at least 6 games.

Before Blackpool i saw him by the tunnel on the phone. Any1 reckon hes ringing swansea :noexpression: JOKIN :P

............Weale.....

B.Wilson......Carey......Fontaine.......McAllister

Noble........Skuse..........Johnson........Sproule

...Tundle.........Maynard....

Henderson, JMW, McCombe, Elliott, Brooker

Williams will play. He needs match time.

I would play our strongest line up, just too spend more time playing together. Bring youngsters on later in the game if need be.

Weale, McAllister, Fontaine, Carey, McIndoe, Skuse, Johnson, Williams, Maynard, Brooker.

Subs: Henderson, McCoombe, Sproule, Noble, Adebola

Would prefer to see Fonts up against Peters forwards rather than McCoombe.

I'd like to see a similar team v Blackpool jsut get them an extra 70 mins playing together.

That's only 10! Otherwise pretty much agree, this game should be used to improve new partnerships where required i.e Williams/Orr. Sooner we get a settled side the better we will be.

id keep a strong team out

weale in for basso (injury)

id like to see brooker and trundle get a half each with maynard just to see if either pairing really clicks. I'm quite happy with dele and maynard at the mo but judt think it would be a good time to experiment. plus deles old legs need to be used economically as possible so we have him for big games

also some youngsters off the bench.

those who think we should stick out a whole team of 2nd strings i think have got it all wrong. p'boro are a decent side, and although i don't harbour hopes of wembley it would be nice to get through a few early rounds and maybe get a big team. especially as this cup is start of season unlike fa cup which is nearer the end when players will tire

CMON CITY

see you all down the gate

Depends how much GJ wants to progress in the competition. Personally, I couldn't give a toss about it so my side would be...

Weale, B. Wilson, Carey, Ribeiro, McAllister, Sproule, Skuse, Noble, Myrie-Williams, Trundle, Adebola.

SUBS: Henderson, McCombe, Murray, LJ, Brooker.

You don't give a toss about the competition, but would still have a keeper and 3 of our better players on the bench??

Ill go for:

CB Carey

OP, for Christ's sake

Archived