IGNORED

Ricoh On Train?

Tom

Me and a friend are going to the Ricoh for the first time on the 23rd, how would we go about it, Train? what station would we need and is it viable?

Only 2 of our group want to go, so car with splitting petrol won't be financially viable.

Thanks Guys n Gals

Me and a friend are going to the Ricoh for the first time on the 23rd, how would we go about it, Train? what station would we need and is it viable?

Only 2 of our group want to go, so car with splitting petrol won't be financially viable.

Thanks Guys n Gals

not the best of trips on train , station is a bus/taxi ride away + shite pubs in town , very easy car trip with a couple of decent pubs near groud + not bad concourse for drinking as concourses go, save your money for a better train trip ( like birmingham )

not the best of trips on train , station is a bus/taxi ride away + shite pubs in town , very easy car trip with a couple of decent pubs near groud + not bad concourse for drinking as concourses go, save your money for a better train trip ( like birmingham )

Yes i agree made the mistake last year going by train, its about 4miles from the ground and you need a taxi/bus.

Going by car is the best way in my opinion you will svae yourself a few bob aswell as last year i paid £55 return for a train ticket!

Did they sell beer in the concourse last season? I honestly can't remember having a beer inside the stadium.

Archived