IGNORED

Season Card Question

madmax

Morning all. Can I use my season card, which is in the EE for the Dolman this evening? I want to take my 4 year old but want him to have a good view.

Cheers

MM

I used my card in the Dolman stand for the Antwerp game and my season ticket isn't in there, so I'm sure you will be ok. Best to ring the ticket office who will confirm. :)

Morning all. Can I use my season card, which is in the EE for the Dolman this evening? I want to take my 4 year old but want him to have a good view.

Cheers

MM

Yeh its fine, my season ticket is in the East End, however i am sitting in the Dolman tonight. Booked it no problem, just give your st number when you book and they just credit it on to your card, when you get there just swipe and hey presto.

Yeh its fine, my season ticket is in the East End, however i am sitting in the Dolman tonight. Booked it no problem, just give your st number when you book and they just credit it on to your card, when you get there just swipe and hey presto.

Excellent cheers, I'll do that then. Ring up later and book.

MM

Yep I done the same last week, if you are booking online might be worth printing the confirmation down.

You are right. Booked three tickets on Season cards and the lady in the ticket office went to hang up and I didn't know where we were sitting. SO yes, don't forget to write it down!

However, it does sound like a small crowd tonight, she said the Dolman was pretty empty I could have sat anywhere I liked.

MM

Archived