IGNORED

New Full Back?

easton boy

OK, lets get this over with - posted on today's football rumours links us with a 220k bid for Plymouth Left back Gary Sawyer.

I know the source is carp, but considering the poster put in a reasonable figure of 220k i.e. not 1.5 or 2m I though that it might contain a little credence, also they are talking about a reasonable CCC player not Ronaldinho this time.

Checking the Argyle web-site, they say he is currently out with a hamstring.

We do need cover at LB (was it Ross Wallace we were linked with earlier in the close season?) so it may or may not hold water.

Like it says in the topic description don't shoot the messenger!

OK, lets get this over with - posted on today's football rumours links us with a 220k bid for Plymouth Left back Gary Sawyer.

I know the source is carp, but considering the poster put in a reasonable figure of 220k i.e. not 1.5 or 2m I though that it might contain a little credence, also they are talking about a reasonable CCC player not Ronaldinho this time.

Checking the Argyle web-site, they say he is currently out with a hamstring.

We do need cover at LB (was it Ross Wallace we were linked with earlier in the close season?) so it may or may not hold water.

Like it says in the topic description don't shoot the messenger!

well we need a lb cause Mcalister was shocking saterday so who knows good signing if true

well we need a lb cause Mcalister was shocking saterday so who knows good signing if true

and also (according to his Argyle profile page), he can deputise at centre back as well .

What is it GJ says about golf clubs.....

Still probably all BS though.

Archived