IGNORED

Predictions For Tonight

mjc bcfc

Right i'm now getting excited about tonight, being that its the first home game of the season..

So predictions please ladies and gentlemen...

Whats the score going to be?

Who's going to get the goals? (If any) and

Man of the match predictions (why not, a bit of fun)

I'll go for 3-0 to City, goals by Orr, Maynard and Trundle, and man of the match will go to Lee Trundle :winner_third_h4h:

(not sure if trundle is playing but i've got a feeling that he'll start)

Over to you

Right i'm now getting excited about tonight, being that its the first home game of the season..

I'll go for 3-0 to City, goals by Orr, Maynard and Trundle, and man of the match will go to Lee Trundle :winner_third_h4h:

Over to you

I think its going to be more difficult than we expect. Don't think we'll make the break through until around the 60 mins mark and after Posh have nicked one early on.

2-1 City

Mcindoe and Trundle.

Att: 4,781

Over to you

I'd take that thanks... as it's the bet I put on this morning. :fingerscrossed:

I BELIEVE that we will win this game and it will be a goal fest, i think it will be 4-2 to us with maynard with 2 lee johnson with one and a own goal :D

man of the match will go to nicky maynard

Over to you

I BELIEVE that we will win this game and it will be a goal fest, i think it will be 4-2 to us with maynard with 2 lee johnson with one and a own goal :D

man of the match will go to nicky maynard

1-1 mcIndoe. Posh to win on pens(hopefully as I want us to concentrate on competitions we have a chance of winning i.e. CCC)

Given that most Prem teams, certainly the better ones, never put out their 1st team in this we would probably have a good chance of going pretty far if we really wanted to.

But I don't think we really do want to, I'm sure last season's success was partly the result of minimal cup involvement.

Archived