IGNORED

A Few Changes?

Gaffer

I see from the website that GJ has told us that most of the team from blackpool will be starting once more tonight, illustrating the serious way we take ths competition.

Who will be the changes?

I actually forcast 5 changes from the team who started in the north west, with some of our players fighting for their places on saturday. I think for sure we can Weale as read, and Brooker surely worth a start after his goal heroics on saturday.

That really that leaves 3 real changes. Sproule for Williams for that straight fight at right midfield, given it's a home game. I anticipate Fontaine for McCombe as we look to rest those dodgy shin splints. Finally, i think we'll see a home debut for Ribero in place of Orr. He impressed during the pre season and must be the first choice 'back up' for Orr, so i'd imagine he has a very strong chance of getting the nod tonight. If so, i'm really looking forward to seeing him.

Anyone else think otherwise??

Guest Garfunkle
I see from the website that GJ has told us that most of the team from blackpool will be starting once more tonight, illustrating the serious way we take ths competition.

Who will be the changes?

I actually forcast 5 changes from the team who started in the north west, with some of our players fighting for their places on saturday. I think for sure we can Weale as read, and Brooker surely worth a start after his goal heroics on saturday.

That really that leaves 3 real changes. Sproule for Williams for that straight fight at right midfield, given it's a home game. I anticipate Fontaine for McCombe as we look to rest those dodgy shin splints. Finally, i think we'll see a home debut for Ribero in place of Orr. He impressed during the pre season and must be the first choice 'back up' for Orr, so i'd imagine he has a very strong chance of getting the nod tonight. If so, i'm really looking forward to seeing him.

i wouldnt start brooker myself. yes he scored but i think GJ sees adebola maynard as the main combination this season and i thought, at times, they linked well, dele set up 2 clear chances for him. i also liked the fact that maynard played very close to dele looking for knockdowns and feel if GJ does see this as his main partnership he has to give them a few games to get used to working together.

I can't see a value in asking Adebola to play 3 games in a week so I'd hope that Brooker starts with Trundle to come on for him if necessary.

Otherwise Weale will clearly play and personally I'd rest the vital Carey and play the excellent Fontaine.

Gavin Williams needs time on the pitch so unless GJ wants to start with Jennison M-W for McIndoe I'd expect an unchanged midfield.

With 7 subs there is the chance to introduce Ribeiro from the bench if we can, too.

Only five subs in the Carling Cup I think.

Williams almost bound to start I think - he needs the game time. I would imagine Fontaine will come in for McCombe, partly because of McCombe's pre-season niggles and partly, as someone said elsewhere, to help deal with McLean. Other than that, he'll probably give Trundle or Brooker a start and I would expect we'll see Noble in the 16. Be amazed if there's more changes than that.

Who will be the changes?

What's this weeks lottery numbers!!!

Subs not announced yet but I was expecting Trundle to play some part tonight.

Edit; team in now, no Adebola on bench like the OS said?

City: Weale; Ribeiro, Carey, Fontaine, McAllister; Sproule, Johnson, Skuse, McIndoe; Brooker, Maynard. Subs: Orr. McCombe, Noble, B.Wilson, G.Williams, Trundle, Henderson.

What's this weeks lottery numbers!!!

Subs not announced yet but I was expecting Trundle to play some part tonight.

Edit; team in now, no Adebola on bench like the OS said?

City: Weale; Ribeiro, Carey, Fontaine, McAllister; Sproule, Johnson, Skuse, McIndoe; Brooker, Maynard. Subs: Orr. McCombe, Noble, B.Wilson, G.Williams, Trundle, Henderson.

:innocent06:

If only my performance in the prediction league was as good!!

Archived