IGNORED

Bcfc Ticket Office

bcfcshorey

I've just tried to buy a under-16 ticket for my friend in the wedlock. Upon asking for an under-16 ticket i got told he would need proof of ID to prove he's under-16. Come on, what under-16s has proof of age with them. OK passport but who carrys one of those around. This meant I had to stump up for a adult ticket.

But because I'm a ST holder they don't need ID and they didn't even need want it when i bought the ST in the first place.

And if that wasn't any worse they then asked me his Name, DOB, Post Code etc. which in fact when i said I didnt know the Postcode they put it under mine and when i didnt know his DOB they said make up one.

Sorry for the rant. Lots of other people have been ranting about the ticket office so i thought i mite aswell contribute.

We should have a complaints sub-forum.

I've just tried to buy a under-16 ticket for my friend in the wedlock. Upon asking for an under-16 ticket i got told he would need proof of ID to prove he's under-16. Come on, what under-16s has proof of age with them. OK passport but who carrys one of those around. This meant I had to stump up for a adult ticket.

But because I'm a ST holder they don't need ID and they didn't even need want it when i bought the ST in the first place.

And if that wasn't any worse they then asked me his Name, DOB, Post Code etc. which in fact when i said I didnt know the Postcode they put it under mine and when i didnt know his DOB they said make up one.

Sorry for the rant. Lots of other people have been ranting about the ticket office so i thought i mite aswell contribute.

We should have a complaints sub-forum.

I have come to the conclusion that all this club and every other club up and down the country want is your MONEY.

They will do anything to get it weather your a loyal supporter or not, all they care about is paying wages.

It really annoys me i love bristol city and i will pay anything to see my team play however the club knows this and will take the piss out of us.

Players greed is slowing ripping fotball apart, sorry to go on the rant but the simple fact is loyal fans are suffering because thick idiots like lee trundle want 10 k a week of OUR money.

Archived