IGNORED

Tristan Plummer

Pooki

Not sure Plummer should really be credited with that goal to be honest. The ball was bouncing in and Plummer chased it down and slid at it. Don't know if he got a touch on it before it went over the line or after it had already crossed it. Was quite funny seeing Plummer running away with his arm in the air celebrating and everyone else on the Luton team congratulating the guy that actually took the shot leaving Plummer on his own.

It really shouldn't be credited to Tristan, the ball was more or less in the net and if I were the Luton player whos effort it was I'd be infuriated.

Just saw it myself ... however still gives him some confidence to have a goal creditted to him ..can only be a good thing for us

Just saw it myself ... however still gives him some confidence to have a goal creditted to him ..can only be a good thing for us

Yea but does he really want his first ever league goal to be that?

Surely that would never be his his first league goal!

1 inch out or 30 yards out, either way it was still in the cup not league.

Oh yea, shit, scratch that then. His first professional goal.

what do you think of Brookers recent performances??

100 minutes doesn't make a season but a good start and glad he's done it. I've always said I never really believed in him but I hoped he'd prove me wrong and he is starting to, it's just a case of if he can keep it up...

and Brian Wilson's quality 2nd half performance last night? Huh huh huh?

45 minutes doesn't make a season and although he may be able to actually do a little bit at RB he's dodgy at RW and shockingly bad at LB or LW. Which isn't very good for him because he'd have more of a chance of playing LB or RW because Orr and McIndoe are established in RB and LW. The RW position is between three and LB is only McAllister who a lot of people have doubts about.

100 minutes doesn't make a season but a good start and glad he's done it. I've always said I never really believed in him but I hoped he'd prove me wrong and he is starting to, it's just a case of if he can keep it up...

45 minutes doesn't make a season and although he may be able to actually do a little bit at RB he's dodgy at RW and shockingly bad at LB or LW. Which isn't very good for him because he'd have more of a chance of playing LB or RW because Orr and McIndoe are established in RB and LW. The RW position is between three and LB is only McAllister who a lot of people have doubts about.

I don't know anyone whos doubted that a fit Steve Brooker can perform at this level. Anyone who went to Blackpool would have seen that he did more in 5 minutes then Adebola did the whole game.

The blokes class and he owes it to the fans to bang in a few for us this season. Anyone that thought he wasn't good enough is going to end up looking very stupid I feel.

Archived