IGNORED

Batman...

dezgimed

Umm...anyone else bored throughout this film??

Special effects all good and well, but generally a poor plot.

As for Ledger's performance, how that is rated above Nicholson's I'll never know. And Oscar?! Pffft we all know why that is going to happen...

Really looked forward to this film, and it was pretty poor.

Maybe 7/10 but too much pow-wow fast cars and explosions and not enough storyline.

I'm with Dolly on this one. Thought it was fantastic. Heath Ledger was way way better than Jack Nicholson, who merely phoned in an over the top performance that was a poor imitation of Cesar Romero in the old TV series. Ledger was superb, a very disturbing portrayal. I'd love it if he got the Oscar, they don't tend to dole 'em out to fantasy / sci fi films as a rule. Shame it took the guy dying to become a contender.

Top film.

Like how the Joker changed his story about his scars several times. Only disapointed that there isn't a 15 or 18 version with more gore!!!

Also leaving The Joker dangling was unfortunate, I assume they wanted him back for another film? Apparently Aaron Eckhart(sp) signed up for two movies, not sure how true this is mind.

Top film.

Like how the Joker changed his story about his scars several times. Only disapointed that there isn't a 15 or 18 version with more gore!!!

Also leaving The Joker dangling was unfortunate, I assume they wanted him back for another film? Apparently Aaron Eckhart(sp) signed up for two movies, not sure how true this is mind.

Agree with that, can not believe that was a 12a when you consider things like Scary Movie are 18s.

Shame Heath Ledger died, I just thought he was a gay cowboy and could quite happy see a film with the Joker as the main character.

Guest MaloneFM

The special effects were rubish. Like the bit where he got on to the gantry of the M25 and stopped all the traffic.

Batman wouldn't do that in real life....

Archived