IGNORED

Well Done Boys....

terjon

2 wins from 2 games, what a great start.

What is it they say, you can always tell a good team when they win when they are not always at there best.

I think the lads have done very well, The weather was bad on saturday and its not easy winning at Blackpool, great result.

Last night the attendence was low and the attmosphere was low key, one again the rain was pouring down and the lads managed to win. I noticed Derby and Wolves struggled at home to much worse sides the Posh.

Maynard will start to shine very soon, he is being marked very tightly at the moment and we are not playing to his strenghts yet, but that will come in time,

Bring On Derby.. :englandsmile4wf:

:innocent06:

2 wins from 2 games, what a great start.

What is it they say, you can always tell a good team when they win when they are not always at there best.

I think the lads have done very well, The weather was bad on saturday and its not easy winning at Blackpool, great result.

Last night the attendence was low and the attmosphere was low key, one again the rain was pouring down and the lads managed to win. I noticed Derby and Wolves struggled at home to much worse sides the Posh.

Maynard will start to shine very soon, he is being marked very tightly at the moment and we are not playing to his strenghts yet, but that will come in time,

Bring On Derby.. :englandsmile4wf:

:innocent06:

I agree mate and cant wait to see them sat, got a feeling its going to be a good one. WE ALWAYS BELEIVE !!!!

Archived