IGNORED

Football Rumours

Jordan Tansley

an attempt at humour! probably poor didnt get through to the football rumours sight. it read something along the lines of

OUT OF FAVOUR TRUNDLE EYES RACECOURSE ESCAPE

Lee Trundle looks set to leave Bristol City after they signed Nicky Maynard for a record £2.25m. Trundle 31 is said to be considering an offer from his first English club Wrexham. Wrexham gaffer Brian Little has been in deep discussions with the scouse foward over a £200k move to the racecourse stadium, and trundle is said to be very interested. Part of the deal is for Trundle to take his coaching badges and eventually take over from Little who is considering retiring once he has pulled Wrexham out of non-league football.

The fee is said to be as a result of Wrexham Chairman Berty Bassett remortgaging his house in the cheshire plains, and he is banking on "magic daps" firing his side into the league at the first attempt.

there was more but i cant remember it

I think the low figure of £200k blew your chances! (not that I thought they checked them thou!)

how about LT signing for baa-diff!!!

for me, if he can lose the pounds he has added on hols and get back to end of season form, he will play a lot of games for us and score a lot of goals too.

Still a class player for me.

Tanzley's may not have got through but this one did!

"Glasgow Celtic are in the process of securing the servies of a player called Rick O'Shea, younger brother of John O'Shea, after playing him in a bounce game during the week were he impressed"

Rick O'Shea says bounce around the ground!!!!

Archived