IGNORED

Vote On New Nicky Maynard Song

SUPER REDS

Still do not seem to have a song going for Nicky Maynard from the previous thread it seems the two most popular were was a Torres version or Your are our Maynard are Nicky Maynard you make me happy when skys are grey and Red and White do not take are Maynard away.

I like both but probably for simplicity and everyone already knowing the second choice perhaps this is the one to try.

Still do not seem to have a song going for Nicky Maynard from the previous thread it seems the two most popular were was a Torres version or Your are our Maynard are Nicky Maynard you make me happy when skys are grey and Red and White do not take are Maynard away.

I like both but probably for simplicity and everyone already knowing the second choice perhaps this is the one to try.

Torres one is the best IMO but this could take a few months for every one to learn.

Gotta say that I think the Gerrard song works better and is easier to learn:

Nicky Maynard, Maynard

He'll break his way through your guard

He's fast and he's ###### hard

Nicky Maynard, Maynard

Maybe some better words that could go but I think it's a good start

Nicky Maynard, Maynard

Nicky Maynard, Maynard

Its a good song but i would probably go for just Nicky Maaaaaaynard for the start and the end because it seems to flow better with the song then Nicky maynard, Maynard.

The rest is good though :englandsmile4wf:

Its a good song but i would probably go for just Nicky Maaaaaaynard for the start and the end because it seems to flow better with the song then Nicky maynard, Maynard.

The rest is good though :englandsmile4wf:

gotta admitt after trying it a couple of times I think you are right - good change

Nicky Maynard, Maynard

Nicky Maynard, Maynard

This is the best one for me

the okie cokie(jacki's song)

including dancing. from what ive heard went down well at blackpool. and its been fun in the b block so far this year v antwerp and peterborough

Seconded has been brilliant singing that up in the b block and easy to sing. but if i had to choose out of the first two options it would be to the torres song :englandsmile4wf:

the okie cokie(jacki's song)

including dancing. from what ive heard went down well at blackpool. and its been fun in the b block so far this year v antwerp and peterborough

It HAS to be this one. It went down quite well at Blackpool and will sound quality if everyone does it and his name fits in perfectly!

Its much better then stealing Liverpool songs and changing the words.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nicky Maynard!

made this on the other thread(with some help from pther posters) to this Antwerp tune:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of4b5BEXauA...feature=related

Ooooh Nicky Maynard

The one the only

He'll score the goals

He plays for Bristol City

He's not wasted anymore

We know that he'll be scoring

every time he gets the ball

Oooooh Nicky Maynard

Would be awesome if we could do this as it's actually an original tune, but I doubt it, I reckon it will be "du du du du Nicky Maynard" like it is for every other player who has a four syllable name

We can not keep singing the same song for all the players,I reckon the Torres one would be great if it can catch on,give it a go Saturday

I'd love a different song, especially if it had a couple of verses so it lasted for a while and gathered speed around the ground.

Yet for some reason we always end up with 'Du du du Nicky Maynard' or whoever it is:fastasleep:

We can not keep singing the same song for all the players,I reckon the Torres one would be great if it can catch on,give it a go Saturday

Yeah foook me same song for every player is really bad.

Du du stevie brokker

same for dele

same for maynard

Come on I'm no expert but please the people that decide on this or start them should hire in a jingle writer.

Also does Mcindoe have a song yet.

We all know which one I'm voting for..(see sig below), I'm getting a bit fed up of one line songs that just repeat themselves.

I am with you mate. We cant have a do do do song for everyone, thats just cr4p.

I heard a "ooooooo chris weale" song last night (same as ooooo basso) - whats that all about???? :disapointed2se:

Badger, if you are in the EE sat, we'll give it a go mate...

Rite I'm In EE Saturday,For All Those EEENDERS Out There Lets Get Torres 1 Going If It Fails We Can Try Some Ovas:D

I wont join in.

It will just sound like a crappy imitation of an already good Liverpool song. We shall be a laughing stock.

We need something original, we have had enough respect from other clubs for the bounce around the ground song, lets sing something unique to us!!!!!

I wont join in.

It will just sound like a crappy imitation of an already good Liverpool song. We shall be a laughing stock.

We need something original, we have had enough respect from other clubs for the bounce around the ground song, lets sing something unique to us!!!!!

Fair enough, the only trouble with that is that it will be the end of the season at this rate before someone comes up with something original..

Fair enough, the only trouble with that is that it will be the end of the season at this rate before someone comes up with something original..

Didn't mean to be rude mate.

I think using the Jacki song fits well, a few lads were singing it at Blackpool and it sounded good.

Is it..?

You put your left leg in,

your left leg out,

in out, in out, you shake it all about,

you do the nicky maynard and you turn around,

thats what its all about,

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NICKY MAYNARD,

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NICKY MAYNARD,

Imagine the EE bouncing to that in full voice!

thats my vote!

Archived