IGNORED

Seat Personalisation

Redcar

Hi, not sure if anyone will be able to help. I've tried ringing the club (but got nowhere), does anyone on here know if you can still get a seat personalised? It's my Dad's birthday soon and as he's 79 he's pretty much got everything else, so I thought I'd get his name on his seat. I did notice a seat behind me last night in the Williams had a little name thingy on it ... but how do I get it done?

Thanks for any help you can give.

C'mon you reds.

Hi, not sure if anyone will be able to help. I've tried ringing the club (but got nowhere), does anyone on here know if you can still get a seat personalised? It's my Dad's birthday soon and as he's 79 he's pretty much got everything else, so I thought I'd get his name on his seat. I did notice a seat behind me last night in the Williams had a little name thingy on it ... but how do I get it done?

Thanks for any help you can give.

C'mon you reds.

Several years ago season ticket holders were asked to make a donation of £25 to help with the academy costs for which they got their names put on their seats. I think this offer was only for one season but the names remain.

Contact the club to see if they would be prepared to do a "one off" for you

Archived