IGNORED

Money Off Parking At Coventry

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

As we did last year, the Supporters Trust has again arranged a 50p discount off the price of parking at one of the most convenient car parks near the Ricoh Arena for the match on the 23rd.

As those that used the car park last year will know, it's a short walk from the ground and near to an away fans' pub. Parking directly outside the ground is otherwise very limited.

This car park is very popular and the 'Full up' signs were out by around 2pm last year. However, you can ignore those signs if you've booked your place in advance. The normal price for the car park is £4.30, but if you book in advance via the Supporters Trust website, you get 50p off and pay only £3.80.

Full details can be found here: 50p off parking near the Ricoh

NB: For some odd PayPal reason, some people are seeing a £1 postage charge when trying to book car parking, taking the total charge to £4.80. That postage charge shouldn't be there and we're trying to figure out with Keith at the car park what's going on .... so, if you see that charge, hang fire - we should have got rid of it soon!

UPDATE: All sorted now - all you'll see now is £3.80.

As we did last year, the Supporters Trust has again arranged a 50p discount off the price of parking at one of the most convenient car parks near the Ricoh Arena for the match on the 23rd.

As those that used the car park last year will know, it's a short walk from the ground and near to an away fans' pub. Parking directly outside the ground is otherwise very limited.

This car park is very popular and the 'Full up' signs were out by around 2pm last year. However, you can ignore those signs if you've booked your place in advance. The normal price for the car park is £4.30, but if you book in advance via the Supporters Trust website, you get 50p off and pay only £3.80.

Full details can be found here: 50p off parking near the Ricoh

50p! well thats an incentive.

• SC&T Board Members
Someone gave me a link to the guys site on another forum, great to see the ST have negotiated a bit of a discount! :)

Just want to make sure as well, if you book in advance can you arrive whenever you want? i.e. get there quite late at around 2:15-2:30.

Yes, they are well organised - the chap who runs it, Keith Ireland, and a couple of helpers were there on the gate last year with a list of all advance bookings, so they know how many spaces they have to hold back for latecomers and don't let pay on the day parkers take them. That's the main benefit of booking in advance - you know your space is reserved for you.

I must say I parked there last year and it is very good. Close to a away pub that has a burger van outside and about 10 mins walk from the ground. It's very easy to get to from the motorway as well.

just booked, was there last year as well .......... it still shows the £1.00 handling fee, but when you carry on to the paypal page it only charges you £3.80

roll on Saturday

:englandsmile4wf:

Still trying to sort out.

If by chance you do get charged the £1 postage I will refund immediately when I see the booking.

Cheers

Keith

Cheers for that.

Used it last year and just booked it again.

FOr anyone who hasn't used it, it is a bit of a walk to the ground, but the beauty of that is, by the time you get to your car the crowd and traffic have thinned out and you get straight out onto the motorway.

I'd definitely recommend it to anyone wondering if it's worth it.

Archived