IGNORED

Coach Routes For The Baaa-diff Match

Whooooossshhhh

Has anyone looked at the Official Site info regarding the numerous routes for the game? Good Work Fellas for making the gathering at AG relatively organised. The one absolute class bit for me is ROUTE 2....second stop.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,1...1364368,00.html

........PRICELESS!

Has anyone looked at the Official Site info regarding the numerous routes for the game? Good Work Fellas for making the gathering at AG relatively organised. The one absolute class bit for me is ROUTE 2....second stop.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,1...1364368,00.html

........PRICELESS!

Gathering at AG????? Am I mad???? Probably! I did of couse mean the gathering at that there Wales........

jackofromplanetNATCH

We better not be chucked into the ground at 1.15pm again!! With no bar, it was so fukcing boring last time. don't know if I can be assed to just stand there for 1 hour 45 minutes again ....

There was a bar.

That served alcohol? No there wasnt
They certainly did. I brought myself and 3 friends a pint, However as the queue was massive they decided to go and find a good spot on the terrace without telling me. So I was there in this enclosure with 4 pints and half hour till kick off and the stewards wouldn't let me take alcohol out of the enclosure so I had choice but to down them.

Wouldn't surprise me if no bar this season though

Although it was probably considered nothing to most on here the fact that the police were scuffled with when they tried to walk through to the back plus the stand off at the end of the game will probably be enough for them to deny us the privelige of a pre match pint so expect to be in ground by 1.30 with nothing to do but watxh the valley herberts arrive and urge their kids to take the piss out of us

Archived