IGNORED

North America Fans

chowie

As many know Setanta will be showing the game on delay on TV at 7.45pm EST. But today Setanta has added the game to Setanta Broadband Live.

12:30 pm LIVE Coca Cola Championship - Bristol City vs. Derby (Broadband 2)

They took their time adding that one, with two days till KO. Even though it's 10 mins late....

mate quick question am visiting US atm any chance I couild just pay to watch the game online or pay for like a month of Setanta broadband?

You will have to subscribe for a month. Think its about $14.99 (US Dollars).

Its actually quite watchable.

Enjoy

Steve

Will do...... thanks .... reckon I will have any trouble when I need to cancel? Should I do it online or by phone?

Well I guess you can do this but you probably need a US billing address and yes there is nothing on there web site that tells you how to cancel. But contact to the customer support should do it.

As many know Setanta will be showing the game on delay on TV at 7.45pm EST. But today Setanta has added the game to Setanta Broadband Live.

12:30 pm LIVE Coca Cola Championship - Bristol City vs. Derby (Broadband 2)

They took their time adding that one, with two days till KO. Even though it's 10 mins late....

Chowie You sex god

Below is my response from Setanta Broadband yesterday...Certain other sex gods on the Forum have given me details of other websites showing the game live, however this change of heart by Setanta shows the power of subscribers....

Take Care

The Chicago Branch

Dear David,

thank you for your mail.

Unfortunately, this is due to broadcasting licenses that prevent us from showing the content live.

Setanta by Broadband is dedicated to bring the biggest and best sporting events online, LIVE and On-demand.

Due to certain broadband broadcasting licensing we will not always be able to cover all content you would wish to see on our schedule.

For information about our schedule please visit the link below:

http://www.setantaus.com/en/NA/Our-Schedul...tanta-Broadband

For further information please follow the link below and click on the "What's on the service" section:

http://play.www.setanta.servecast.net/seta...ault.aspx?aff=1

Please note, that due to the nature of licensing agreements the information displayed under these links might change without further notice with additional matches added to the schedule if available.

Best regards,

Setanta Broadband Customer Service

--

I've been onto them all week oxo, seeing there was a spare slot in the Broadband schedule I didn't get it, even though they have added it to Broadband 2. The responses I've had have been non existent mainly. Even wrote to IRE and UK Setanta to give Setanta North America a kick up the arse, I've noticed they now have more than one commercial, they must be going places...

I've been onto them all week oxo, seeing there was a spare slot in the Broadband schedule I didn't get it, even though they have added it to Broadband 2. The responses I've had have been non existent mainly. Even wrote to IRE and UK Setanta to give Setanta North America a kick up the arse, I've noticed they now have more than one commercial, they must be going places...

Nice one...they must have really got pissed off with us....

I'm going to email them now and give them s41t for not letting me know they have changed the schedule after all of my emails...UTC....

Hi Browner

I don't think so...

The game gets streamed down the internet to North America, but I think Sky have the rights to showing the game in the UK...

Thanks for your help!! Chicago is Great, went there once with my wife, she is from M.I!! will go again someday! Cheer's

Chowie

FYI the start time has now been revised to 12:20...Nice ONE

anyway got this frm Setanta this morning...bless em...

Dear David,

thank you for your mail.

We did not want to disappoint you.

Please enjoy the match.

Best regards,

Chowie

FYI the start time has now been revised to 12:20...Nice ONE

anyway got this frm Setanta this morning...bless em...

Dear David,

thank you for your mail.

We did not want to disappoint you.

Please enjoy the match.

Best regards,

you beauty, really looking forward to tomorrow, we have a watch party in an Orlando bar starting at 7.45am (they do English Breakfast too) we will now have 6 live games on various TV's and laptops for the City and Hull games.

0745 - SET - EPL - Arsenal v West Bromwich Albion LIVE

1000 - SET - EPL - Middlesbrough v Tottenham LIVE

1000 - FSC - EPL - Everton v Blackburn LIVE

1000 - SBB - EPL - Hull City v Fulham LIVE

1220 - SBB - CCC - Bristol City v Derby LIVE

1230 - FSC - EPL - Sunderland v Liverpool LIVE

1430 - FSC - EPL - West Ham v Wigan DELAY

Not bad viewing eh. There are more games on delay later but think I will be footballed out by then, maybe a bit tipsy too :fingerscrossed:

you beauty, really looking forward to tomorrow, we have a watch party in an Orlando bar starting at 7.45am (they do English Breakfast too) we will now have 6 live games on various TV's and laptops for the City and Hull games.

0745 - SET - EPL - Arsenal v West Bromwich Albion LIVE

1000 - SET - EPL - Middlesbrough v Tottenham LIVE

1000 - FSC - EPL - Everton v Blackburn LIVE

1000 - SBB - EPL - Hull City v Fulham LIVE

1220 - SBB - CCC - Bristol City v Derby LIVE

1230 - FSC - EPL - Sunderland v Liverpool LIVE

1430 - FSC - EPL - West Ham v Wigan DELAY

Not bad viewing eh. There are more games on delay later but think I will be footballed out by then, maybe a bit tipsy too :fingerscrossed:

If you can have the forum live chat running while the game is on you can tell me how its all going....Take Care with all those pre lunchtime bevvies...We better be good after all this Rgds OXO

Archived