IGNORED

Do You Own A Flag?

bringbacktherobin

The club has kindly agreed to let fans enter the eastend at One O clock to set flags out in-between us and the derby fans.

Big George will be set out, along with other flags just as the ensign with "When the moonshines" and the st George with "Wurzel City F.C".

This is a chance to show off your flag but to also make the east end and ashton gate more of OUR ground, it will also look good on sky.

So if you own a flag, however big or small, just go to the east end around 1PM and set it down.

:englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf:

Superb! I'll bring mine down. Bringbacktherobin, do you know if we'll be allowed to do this for other games as well because I've got knowhere to hang my flag in the Dolman?

Also, how do we get it back after the game?

I do not think we are allowed to do this for other games.

Getting it back after the game i guess you will just need to go to the stewards near the gate and say you need to get your flag back. Or when you leave the ground, go back into the eastend through the open gates then tell a steward you need to get your flag back.

I do not think we are allowed to do this for other games.

Getting it back after the game i guess you will just need to go to the stewards near the gate and say you need to get your flag back. Or when you leave the ground, go back into the eastend through the open gates then tell a steward you need to get your flag back.

Thanks for that. Any lee-way on the time we have to go to the East End or have the club particulary said 1pm only. 1pm seems rather early to to be down the ground for a 5.20 kick off. I was thinking more 2:30 - 3pm?

Thanks for that. Any lee-way on the time we have to go to the East End or have the club particulary said 1pm only. 1pm seems rather early to to be down the ground for a 5.20 kick off. I was thinking more 2:30 - 3pm?

The time the club first gave us was 10.30AM.

You could always go down at 3pm and see if they will let you in.

Also regarding flags the club have helpfully given fans a storage area in the locked Stewards office for flags including Big George flag, drums and so on. So each game flags will be collected from the Stewards office then hung out on the segregation and an area [with hooks!!!] on the white toilet block wall by a regular group known to the Stewards.

If you want your flag back for Internationals or to wave at Weddings, christenings, funerals or the Gashead at work simply get in contact and we then simply retrieve the flag within the Eastend for your use.

Volunteers are needed to help lay the flags out on regular basis and carry them back to the Stewards. All flags stored at the owners own risk but in theory there is very little risk at all of flags going missing.

This can save the hassle of carrying your flag around outside AG when on pre or after match beers.

The club has kindly agreed to let fans enter the eastend at One O clock to set flags out in-between us and the derby fans.

Big George will be set out, along with other flags just as the ensign with "When the moonshines" and the st George with "Wurzel City F.C".

This is a chance to show off your flag but to also make the east end and ashton gate more of OUR ground, it will also look good on sky.

So if you own a flag, however big or small, just go to the east end around 1PM and set it down.

:englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf:

Got a Wemberleeeeeeeeee one; but we wont count that

BBTR, is this going to be happening for all home matches now or was it a one-off?

Only asking because I wassnt there for the Derby game and the pictures on here as well as the coverage on Sky made it look pretty impressive.

It needs people to be interested for it to take off if people want to do it every game.

It will only take 3 or 4 people about 20 minutes if they are quick about it, its all about if people want to make the effort. Its our eastend after all.

BBTR, is this going to be happening for all home matches now or was it a one-off?

Only asking because I wassnt there for the Derby game and the pictures on here as well as the coverage on Sky made it look pretty impressive.

could be more regular but at the moment the next one is penned in for doncaster at home and plans for norwich at home

Archived