IGNORED

Seeking Rare City Tops

Tom

Now I know some of us city boys are slightly portly due to increased fermented apple juice intake.

I'm seeking rare kits for my collection preferably in S and M at a push.

Any weird and wonderful colours, most notably Purple + Green with Blackthorn sponsor (the other sponsors also fine), I trawl ebay so am aware of the shirts on there, just am trying to see if anyone knows some alternative websites or if anyone has any of them in their loft.

You will be reimbursed fairly :)

I have the green and purple all green purple collar which i do believe is a worn shirt as it has a number 11 on the back and all the footie league badges on it picked it up some years back would like to know who or how to get it authenticated as a proper worn shirt any ideas peeps plus i would possibly part with it for the right cash

I have the green and purple all green purple collar which i do believe is a worn shirt as it has a number 11 on the back and all the footie league badges on it picked it up some years back would like to know who or how to get it authenticated as a proper worn shirt any ideas peeps plus i would possibly part with it for the right cash

That would be when we played Crystal Palace back in 1994/95 I think - it was a third kit due to the purple with green colar clashing with palaces red and purple stripes.

I would say 100% its genuine match kit because there was never any replicas.

It's the dry blackthorn version?

That would be when we played Crystal Palace back in 1994/95 I think - it was a third kit due to the purple with green colar clashing with palaces red and purple stripes.

I would say 100% its genuine match kit because there was never any replicas.

It's the dry blackthorn version?

It sure is i have the home shirt from that year also the red dry blackthorn one too the home one is not a worn shirt so who would have worn the one i own maybe Dave Smith or the Tinman himself

It sure is i have the home shirt from that year also the red dry blackthorn one too the home one is not a worn shirt so who would have worn the one i own maybe Dave Smith or the Tinman himself

Tinnion wore 11 most of the time, that would of been the same season we beat Liverpool and his purple shirt from Anfield still hangs in the Players bar.

Tinnion wore 11 most of the time, that would of been the same season we beat Liverpool and his purple shirt from Anfield still hangs in the Players bar.

Why thank you kind sir as previously stated the shirt may be for sale at the right price though i am now seriously considering framing it with my 07/08 shirt that i had signed at the Antwerp match by GJ and a lot of the team including Maynard as i had been known to wear it from time to time when i was a medium. no longer that size due to good food and afore mentioned fermented apples

Now I know some of us city boys are slightly portly due to increased fermented apple juice intake.

I'm seeking rare kits for my collection preferably in S and M at a push.

Any weird and wonderful colours, most notably Purple + Green with Blackthorn sponsor (the other sponsors also fine), I trawl ebay so am aware of the shirts on there, just am trying to see if anyone knows some alternative websites or if anyone has any of them in their loft.

You will be reimbursed fairly :)

Founf this on evay today http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-BRISTOL-CITY-PURP...id=p3286.c0.m14

Got a few nice shirts, one from 81/82 and one Hirerite from 82 I think. The oldest one I got is the one from the old first division days, propably 79/80. Bought it to my brother who is borned in 67.

Will keep them for the time being.

Cheers

Tommy

Why thank you kind sir as previously stated the shirt may be for sale at the right price though i am now seriously considering framing it with my 07/08 shirt that i had signed at the Antwerp match by GJ and a lot of the team including Maynard as i had been known to wear it from time to time when i was a medium. no longer that size due to good food and afore mentioned fermented apples

I would keep hold of it personally.. might not be a sought after collectable but deinately something to keep hold of.

Founf this on evay today http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-BRISTOL-CITY-PURP...id=p3286.c0.m14

Got a few nice shirts, one from 81/82 and one Hirerite from 82 I think. The oldest one I got is the one from the old first division days, propably 79/80. Bought it to my brother who is borned in 67.

Will keep them for the time being.

Cheers

Tommy

We didn't wear that shirt at Liverpool though :innocent06:

tins.jpg

Archived