IGNORED

Soccer Saturday.....hull Defeat Now Hurts.....

bh_red

anyone else watching Soccer Saturday? Talking about Hull and what it's like to be a Premier League club and talking about the Play-off Final.......

Now it's REALLY sinking in, what we are missing.......

7/8 weeks since the game, I thought I was well over it......but it's just come flooding back......depressed.

anyone else watching Soccer Saturday? Talking about Hull and what it's like to be a Premier League club and talking about the Play-off Final.......

7/8 weeks since the game, I thought I was well over it......but it's just come flooding back......depressed.

Actually it was 12 weeks ago!! I always was told not to dwell on what may have been. I'm sure that Gary Johnson would have told his team this many times over the pre-season. Lets just look to the future the players will become stronger for the defeat at Wembley, and more hungry for success this season. :)

Actually it was 12 weeks ago!! I always was told not to dwell on what may have been. I'm sure that Gary Johnson would have told his team this many times over the pre-season. Lets just look to the future the players will become stronger for the defeat at Wembley, and more hungry for success this season. :)

12 weeks......bloody heck...where's the summer gone......oh wait....it never turned up

Don't give a flying ****, Hull wont win 1 single game in the Premier League and will embarrass themselves, go down, then probably go bust a few seasons later because the have panic bought **** players on stupid wages which will slowly strangle them.

I pray its considerably worse for Stoke. I really hope Stoke go belly up and Pullis drops ***** dead. I live to see that **** die a horrible death.

I think your right about Hull. After their win at Wembley the Hull fans I saw were all soured faced. We laughed at them telling them to cheer up!! Miserable sods! We said at least they have 11 points to surpass this season. I'm not sure if they will though as they havent got a very prolific strikeforce and havent really spent alot in the summer.

As for Sjoke they may finish higher than Hull just for their hoof ball tactics but I can see them coming straight back down too.

Despite trying not to think too much about that day (the hellish journey home didn't help) I do sometimes get that feeling like we missed out on something really special. What bugged me the most was the people who didn't seem to care, having heard one woman say 'At least we can get back to watch EastEnders now' for example. It's great that we had lots of support and we can look forward, but I wasn't thinking about tea and bloody sandwiches that day. I hope Hull don't 'do a Derby' and show some grit and determination like I'm sure we would have done.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing Hull stay up: they play decent football, their fans' postings on these forums before the play-off final were respectful, and Phil Brown is a decent manager. Also, I'd much prefer to see Fulham or Wigan go down, or maybe even Middlesbrough (or a really big club) than Hull. Losing to say Palace of Watford in the play offs would have been much harder to take.

Also, if Hull do well, it forces Mark Lawrenson eat his words after his comments last season about how weak the championship was, with clubs like ourselves and Hull being up there.

However, I'd be delighted to see Stoke take Derby's record, and establish themselves as the worst team ever to be in the top flight. On 606 a caller made the point that one bookmaker has already payed out £30 000 on bets that Stoke will be relegated.

Actually, I'm nore depressed about not being able get some income to find its way into my bank account. :noexpression:

Guest MaloneFM
Don't give a flying ****, Hull wont win 1 single game in the Premier League

I pray its considerably worse for Stoke. I really hope Stoke go belly up and Pullis drops ***** dead. I live to see that **** die a horrible death.

CH be nice. It's only a game.

Now, how would you like your words, fried or boiled?

Don't give a flying ****, Hull wont win 1 single game in the Premier League and will embarrass themselves, go down, then probably go bust a few seasons later because the have panic bought **** players on stupid wages which will slowly strangle them.

What an idiot.

Why do sprout this rubbish? You remind me of a young pop star trying to be controversial to get attention

What an idiot.

Why do sprout this rubbish? You remind me of a young pop star trying to be controversial to get attention

agreed......personally agree with others........would love Hull to stay up, if they can do it, then it's an shining example to everyone else at our level that it can be done.....

Guest MaloneFM
What an idiot.

Worked though hasn't it Henry? CH does get very caught up sometimes. I find the thought of wishing anyone a horrible death just because of football a difficult thought to consider.

err.....Hull2 Fulham1 oops :doh:

Guest MaloneFM

Well young Alex it's the kncoking the Monopoly off the table syndrome. If I don't win I don't want anyone else to. And with a sweep the Monopoly goes flying.

Also known as undignified losing.

Time for a new thread methinks.

Guest brfc1883

What a well constructed, articulate post! I suggested the same fate for City in April if you went up to which I was roundly told to go and do one (which I'm sure you will tell me to do now), and all of a sudden Hull are going to do that!? By the way they have now won one game so your prediction of not winning games went out the window after a couple of hours!! :noexpression:

As for your tirade of abuse for Mr Pulis..........words fail me, how can you wish death on someone for a football match? You must be one sad individual is all I can say, I'm as big a Gashead as anyone at the Mem but I wouldn't wish death on any of your players or management.....that goes too far in my book.

:angry:

What a well constructed, articulate post! I suggested the same fate for City in April if you went up to which I was roundly told to go and do one (which I'm sure you will tell me to do now), and all of a sudden Hull are going to do that!? By the way they have now won one game so your prediction of not winning games went out the window after a couple of hours!! :noexpression:

As for your tirade of abuse for Mr Pulis..........words fail me, how can you wish death on someone for a football match? You must be one sad individual is all I can say, I'm as big a Gashead as anyone at the Mem but I wouldn't wish death on any of your players or management.....that goes too far in my book.

get lost gashead

So brfc1898. October or November? Which is it to be?

Well done hull. Doubt they will win much more but would love to see them prove me wrong as they are a nice team and there manager isnt an idiot like many others.

As for Sjoke, i would like them to do badly and go down but i don't really care. i support bristol city.

Archived