IGNORED

Poor Service

Keepers Ball

I'm hoping i havent made a gaff by posting on here but i really need to get a whinge off my chest.

Something needs to be done about the poor service the club shop provides.

Midweek my wife decided to surprise me by buying a new city shirt.So off she goes with our "newborn" Son.

Some bloke in front of her is getting the numbers,letters etc done on the back of a shirt. Supposedly thats one till in use. On the other till another girl is just stood there looking like the usual dopey type. My wife is now trying to purchase one shirt with the baby now fully awake hollering for his "bitty".

Now this girl is claiming she cannot serve my wife because the till she was on was for tickets only.Ok fair enough so she was then requested "Can't she use the other till as there is no transaction taking place"...well you guessed it...."No!" came the reply.Cue on p***** off wife who usually hates going there and is vowing to never step foot in the place again.

Now today I ventured in there to exchange my shirt for a smaller one, buy a rain jacket at the price of £47, a pack of babygrows at £12.

"How do I do exchanges?". I thought " Oh here we go". The older woman who I assume is in charge explains, then telling me as I pick up a program "You have to pay cash for programmes". As I hand over my cash card AND season ticket the girl asks if Ive got some kind of voucher for the discount. I replied no as I didnt spot it when my ticket came at the time.The older woman proceeded to grin at me then her colleagues as though i was some dumb idiot explaining i have to have some kind of voucher. Ok fair enough.If the club want to bloody awkward on these matters but for christs sake can't we keep things simple in life ? Surely a season ticket in the flesh is enough bloody proof ??? I explained "Look thats a season ticket.that is all I was interested in retrieving out of the envelope...tell you what if its too much trouble for you all then forget the discount"

So there you go. Ontop of a season ticket an extra £99 was spent on merchandise this week alone so you'd think I have every right to demand better service

It isnt confined to BCFC...

I ordered a Cheesy Bites pizza from Pizza Hut a while back. Did this online. 30 mins later I get a call saying they've sold out of them.

''Why don't you just make one by hand, like it says on the advert?''...

Silence!

''Hello?!''

She said, "No sorry we're sold out".

''Fine, can I have a refund?''

She says ''No, you cant have a refund becaue you paid by card!''

:noexpression:

Suggests venting at the club shop people...they've taken on new people recently (well i saw an advertisement for new club shop staff on the OS a while back...) and i'm sure they'd love to hear that their recruitment and training policy fails miserably. Hopefully something might then change.

But no your season ticket shouldn't be enough as they can obviously be passed around to receive discounts for all who want it. If it were coupled with Id (which no doubt people would moan at the prospect of showing id to prove season ticket holder status) or had your photo on it then it'd be fine (again cue moaning about photo on season ticket) vouchers would seem to be the most sensible as they're easily checked.

It isnt confined to BCFC...

I ordered a Cheesy Bites pizza from Pizza Hut a while back. Did this online. 30 mins later I get a call saying they've sold out of them.

''Why don't you just make one by hand, like it says on the advert?''...

Silence!

''Hello?!''

She said, "No sorry we're sold out".

''Fine, can I have a refund?''

She says ''No, you cant have a refund becaue you paid by card!''

:noexpression:

Oooooooooooooohhh

That is bad

I'm hoping i havent made a gaff by posting on here but i really need to get a whinge off my chest.

Something needs to be done about the poor service the club shop provides.

Midweek my wife decided to surprise me by buying a new city shirt.So off she goes with our "newborn" Son.

Some bloke in front of her is getting the numbers,letters etc done on the back of a shirt. Supposedly thats one till in use. On the other till another girl is just stood there looking like the usual dopey type. My wife is now trying to purchase one shirt with the baby now fully awake hollering for his "bitty".

Now this girl is claiming she cannot serve my wife because the till she was on was for tickets only.Ok fair enough so she was then requested "Can't she use the other till as there is no transaction taking place"...well you guessed it...."No!" came the reply.Cue on p***** off wife who usually hates going there and is vowing to never step foot in the place again.

Now today I ventured in there to exchange my shirt for a smaller one, buy a rain jacket at the price of £47, a pack of babygrows at £12.

"How do I do exchanges?". I thought " Oh here we go". The older woman who I assume is in charge explains, then telling me as I pick up a program "You have to pay cash for programmes". As I hand over my cash card AND season ticket the girl asks if Ive got some kind of voucher for the discount. I replied no as I didnt spot it when my ticket came at the time.The older woman proceeded to grin at me then her colleagues as though i was some dumb idiot explaining i have to have some kind of voucher. Ok fair enough.If the club want to bloody awkward on these matters but for christs sake can't we keep things simple in life ? Surely a season ticket in the flesh is enough bloody proof ??? I explained "Look thats a season ticket.that is all I was interested in retrieving out of the envelope...tell you what if its too much trouble for you all then forget the discount"

Little perspective here please and a some positive posts on matchday. If you feel like you have to whinge why oh why cant you wait till weds, when we have no match. All this negativity is very energy sapping. Also why don't you complain when your in the shop itself and then you might get something done or better still write Anne Robinson to air your gripe.

Sorry if that sounds harsh but far to many poeple use this forum to complain and whinge. When the team is doing well whingers will find something else to whinge about.

If you want something done do it yourself. want do you want a fans pressure group to get the club to take note. Plus i think its reasonable to assume that the workers in the shop read this post and i for one felt embarresed when i went there in the week. The do a job get little pay and IMO they do it well enough.

They have to follow rules same as everyone just cos you bought a season ticket does'nt mean you should get special treatment what next picking the team!!!!!

Suggests venting at the club shop people...they've taken on new people recently (well i saw an advertisement for new club shop staff on the OS a while back...) and i'm sure they'd love to hear that their recruitment and training policy fails miserably. Hopefully something might then change.

But no your season ticket shouldn't be enough as they can obviously be passed around to receive discounts for all who want it. If it were coupled with Id (which no doubt people would moan at the prospect of showing id to prove season ticket holder status) or had your photo on it then it'd be fine (again cue moaning about photo on season ticket) vouchers would seem to be the most sensible as they're easily checked.

What stops people passing around the vouchers?

The only use of the vouchers is to stop city fans using their 10% discount more than 4 times.

Little perspective here please and a some positive posts on matchday. If you feel like you have to whinge why oh why cant you wait till weds, when we have no match. All this negativity is very energy sapping. Also why don't you complain when your in the shop itself and then you might get something done or better still write Anne Robinson to air your gripe.

Sorry if that sounds harsh but far to many poeple use this forum to complain and whinge. When the team is doing well whingers will find something else to whinge about.

If you want something done do it yourself. want do you want a fans pressure group to get the club to take note. Plus i think its reasonable to assume that the workers in the shop read this post and i for one felt embarresed when i went there in the week. The do a job get little pay and IMO they do it well enough.

They have to follow rules same as everyone just cos you bought a season ticket does'nt mean you should get special treatment what next picking the team!!!!!

My gripe affects you on a matchday ? giving you "bad vibes" and "sap your energy" ?

FFS man what kind of reply is that ? I have every right to complain how and when I want whether it be on this forum or not.We all do it every day.

So in effect you think its fine when there are two tills but only one is available ? I'm going to assume you are old enough to pop to the shops on your own and am I to assume that you have never once griped about standing in a queue with loads of customers despite plenty of staff milling around and scratching their arses?

If you don't have decent input on this rather than be sarcastic about "pressure groups" and "Anne robinson" may i suggest you sod off onto a thread about how wonderful everything is because if you stay on this one too long you might get on a downer, start worrying about relegation and how Johnson might defect to the Sag-heads

My gripe affects you on a matchday ? giving you "bad vibes" and "sap your energy" ?

FFS man what kind of reply is that ? I have every right to complain how and when I want whether it be on this forum or not.We all do it every day.

So in effect you think its fine when there are two tills but only one is available ? I'm going to assume you are old enough to pop to the shops on your own and am I to assume that you have never once griped about standing in a queue with loads of customers despite plenty of staff milling around and scratching their arses?

If you don't have decent input on this rather than be sarcastic about "pressure groups" and "Anne robinson" may i suggest you sod off onto a thread about how wonderful everything is because if you stay on this one too long you might get on a downer, start worrying about relegation and how Johnson might defect to the Sag-heads

I also have a right to my opinion and thats surely the point if we agreed then it would be very boring.

I think it is decent input, complaining about the club shop is pathetic IMO. If your that unhappy about your service then email the club and spare us all your mundane BS.

I also have a right to my opinion and thats surely the point if we agreed then it would be very boring.

I think it is decent input, complaining about the club shop is pathetic IMO. If your that unhappy about your service then email the club and spare us all your mundane BS.

Your first line shows what a plank you are.You have contradicted yourself.

I have voiced MY opinion despite your protestation yet you then you claim a right to having an opinion on here.Make your mind up Son

As for complaining to the club that has been done long before i entered anything on here.

You see its arsehats like yourself that puts me off of this forum.No offence to the other 99% of the users on here but its the irritating sarcastic replies like the one from yourself that gets right on my tits.

Ok so you don't like my post....then don't reply.Easy isnt it ? If it has no interest to you then move on.

you see there are many times I read posts that I find "mundane BS" as you put it but I refrain from replying with sarcastic crap just because it has no interest to me

What stops people passing around the vouchers?

The only use of the vouchers is to stop city fans using their 10% discount more than 4 times.

Just what i was thinking

Nothing, except having a limited amount of vouchers limits the amount the system could be abused.

4 Vouchers could be passed on for four purchases.

1 season ticket could cover unlimited purchases, all at the discount.

They could of course swipe your season ticket and electronically mark off your discount allowance but they haven't done that for whatever reason. I suspect they'll do that in the future to avoid any voucher issues although the passing around of the season tickets could obviously still happen.

Your first line shows what a plank you are.You have contradicted yourself.

I have voiced MY opinion despite your protestation yet you then you claim a right to having an opinion on here.Make your mind up Son

As for complaining to the club that has been done long before i entered anything on here.

You see its arsehats like yourself that puts me off of this forum.No offence to the other 99% of the users on here but its the irritating sarcastic replies like the one from yourself that gets right on my tits.

Ok so you don't like my post....then don't reply.Easy isnt it ? If it has no interest to you then move on.

you see there are many times I read posts that I find "mundane BS" as you put it but I refrain from replying with sarcastic crap just because it has no interest to me

So you rather have a one sided opinion and everyone says" oh yeah sounds like bad service my god man you've been wronged" I will reply to whichever post i see fit. I'm sorry i get on your tits but i have not contradicted myself at all. Just posting my thoughts on your view which basically are if you don't like complain to the club. BTW theres more than a hint of sarcasim in your post.

Maybe i should refain from posting or just post something equally boring such as" The steward on the gate looked at me the wrong way"

Oh congrats on your new born. My wife is expecting twins.

Asrehat is a little harsh don't you think i didnt attack you just was a little sarcastic about your post. Nothing personal.

They should have put me in charge of the clubshop when I made my original proposal about opening hours before and after a game, as well as kicking the asses of all the staff that seem like they can't be bothered (which to be honest is most of them).

Again if you want shirt printing before a game, better opening hours and staff that care (because if they don't they get my size 10 up their ass) and an overall better service, vote Taz for clubshop manager :winner_third_h4h:

:innocent06::whistle2:

spare us all your mundane BS.

I think you should cut and paste this on a few other threads....

Frankly I think the op is quite right to raise his disgust about the club shop (I think he does also need to fire off an email to the club, they need to know in writing what poor service they offer). I've never been impressed with the place to be honest, I try never to go in there because of it so they're really losing out on custom, discount vouchers or otherwise.

Archived