IGNORED

Tonights Bets

Guest zider_head

Guest zider_head

i think tonight we see some real value bets on offer with the following advice :-

Chelsea WIN

Over 2.5 goals in the chealse game

BET365 through city are offering upto a free £25 bet that means if you place a bet on the chelase game before kick off you can have a free bet to the same value in running on the second half.

Yeovil WIN massive price of 2.5 on offer york are rubbish took 4 points from the last 30 yeovil need the win and i think they will get it ^_^

Man tud game over 2.5 goals

plus the dogs on sky what a night with the snooker as well

remember place the best through the link on the home page as city then make money from it, you know it makes sense :0

Guest zider_head

whats your id on betfair mate ?

got grassed yp for something i said got a months ban done me good had more time to think rahter then tip and think made a bundle seen JANOV is keeping the tips flowing though ^_^

Guest zider_head

janov my old som can you do me a bog big favour and post my selections for tonight up on the betfair forum uner the ziderhead lives title liked that please i want my follows to redeam there losses of late ok ^_^

(put that up as well if you like ;)

Guest zider_head

Chelsea WIN layed off when it was 1-1 and they went down to 10 men :0 so made £11.25 should have been alot more if they didnt lose the prats :angry:

Over 2.5 goals in the chealse game = WON ^_^

BET365 through city are offering upto a free £25 bet that means if you place a bet on the chelase game before kick off you can have a free bet to the same value in running on the second half. backed chelseas to win before and at half time so lost £25 :angry:

Yeovil WIN massive price of 2.5 on offer york are rubbish took 4 points from the last 30 yeovil need the win and i think they will get it ;):sub::angry:

Man tud game over 2.5 goals :angry:

Posted on Apr 20 2004, 07:32 PM

just lumped on LEE WALKER in the snooker plaing well plus i dont like stephen LEE much

all in all not a bad night could get a whole lot better in a few mins I'm 600 green on walker :angry:

Archived