Bristol C 79

Bristol C 1 Blackpool 0

Sheffield Wed 2 QPR 2

Plymouth 1 Colchester 1

Plymouth 83

Bristol C 82

QPR 81

Imagine the nerves on the last day!!!!!

Fair shout Irishred. PlyMuff are definately in free fall without Paul Sturrock so I wouldn't be surprised if they lost all their remaining games. QPR could snatch the Championship and we could finish second - provided we win our remaining games. ^_^ If only we'd won at Luton on Saturday and we'd be really up for the Championship ourselves ;)

i'd ditto that. I reckon that argyle's new boss will hae a predicatble start, then after that i don't care. I honestly believe that half of the battle is psychological. if we are second at 5pm on saturday, we'll have fought have the battle. All we need then is a victory at Barnsley and to turnover Blackpool. ^_^

Guest Rikku
half of the battle is psychological
I agree - and I think that makes it all the more important that we get three points on saturday. If we lose and swindon win, they will go above us on goal difference. Psychologically, it will be a hell of a lot tougher to make a last ditch attempt at automatic if we are in 4th place. I don't like to admit it, but if things aren't going our way against brighton, I'll be looking out for the swindon result as well as the plymouth/qpr result on saturday. I believe they have oldham at home -hopefully oldham will have bags of confidence after their result against plymouth and can at least get a draw.

Sorry to be picky about your post but plymouth have 81 points at the moment. that kinda changes things a little. Tense wise but not for your predictions.

My Predictions.

Bristol C 2 Brighton 1

Plymouth 1 QPR 1

Plymouth 82

Bristol C 78

QPR 77

----------------------------

Barnsley 1 Bristol C 1

QPR 1 Swindon 1

Hartlepool 0 Plymouth 0

Plymouth 83

Bristol C 79

QPR 78

-----------------------------

Bristol C 1 Blackpool 0

Sheffield Wed 1 QPR 2

Plymouth 2 Colchester 0

Plymouth 86

Bristol C 82

QPR 81

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or it could even be this!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bristol C 2 Brighton 1

Plymouth 0 QPR 1

Plymouth 81

QPR 80

Bristol C 78

--------------------------

Barnsley 0 Bristol C 1

QPR 1 Swindon 0

Hartlepool 0 Plymouth 0

QPR 83

Plymouth 82

Bristol C 81

----------------------------

Bristol C 2 Blackpool 0

Sheffield Wed 3 QPR 2

Plymouth 0 Colchester 0

Bristol C 84

QPR 83

Plymouth 83

Archived