IGNORED

Season Ticket

Red Wardy

My first season ticket and I'm stuck right behind the goal (not the seat I picked online when I ordered the ticket). Absolutely crepe view and I'm going to get peed on over the next 9 months. Anybody know if the Club will let me exchange?

Any advice would be a huge help.

Thanks,

RW.

Believe they have sold out of Season Tickets in that stand.

Either way if you are unhappy with your view in the Atyeo, I wouldn't personally move to the East End as the best seat in there is only going to be as good as one of the worst in the atyeo.

Your probably better trying to move further back in the Atyeo for a better view or just ask to move to the Dolman and pay the difference, whatever you do........don't go to the williams, it's a very depressing place to sit

If you don't ask you don't get........ :dunno:

There are seats available all over the ground as its not completley sold out, I'm sure they could let you have adifferent seat,

DOLMAN is the best view, :yes:

Dolman is a great place to watch apart from the odd downs league manager shouting totally tosh its a good place to sit, oh and also watch out for the people who turn up 5 mins late then have a pee 15 mins later then go 5 mins before half time for a tea and then come back 5 mins late for second half oh and then leave 6 mins before the end of the match to miss the traffic ( I KID YOU NOT, A BLOKE AND HIS SON IN FRONT OF ME ON SATURDAY, UNBELIEVABLE) :grr::disapointed2se:

My first season ticket and I'm stuck right behind the goal (not the seat I picked online when I ordered the ticket). Absolutely crepe view and I'm going to get peed on over the next 9 months. Anybody know if the Club will let me exchange?

Any advice would be a huge help.

Thanks,

RW.

My un-used E.E ticket is available if you want to sort something :noexpression: Cash/cheque only no exchange.

Thanks for the responses everybody. I must have sat in every block in the ground at some stage, so I know the advantages and disadvantages of each. My reason for wanting to swap is because I have a few mates in the Eastend and it's definitely a better view in there.

I'll call the Club and see what I can do.

I do get a cracking view of the Toadfish though. Where has he been recently?

Archived