IGNORED

James Wilson

Brizred

When a team extends the loan of an outfield player for a further month a 24 release clause can be, and almost certainly is put in place.

However you cannot have a 24 hour realise clause for a one month loanee. Only Goal keepers.

Ah right, didn't know that. Cheers buddy.

Willow is more than ready for first team

Anyone who regularly watches reserve games or saw pre seaon games he played in can tell you that

Its a pitty GJ dose not agree Wilson is getting rave reviews all be it i lg2 and he is out of contract at the end of the year with GJ bringing in Loan players and sying he wants another CB it looks loke J Wilson failed the Johnson Interview

Its a pitty GJ dose not agree Wilson is getting rave reviews all be it i lg2 and he is out of contract at the end of the year with GJ bringing in Loan players and sying he wants another CB it looks loke J Wilson failed the Johnson Interview

Not at all.

GJ does agree but until two injuries in the last week Wilson was fifth choice behind Carey, Fontaine, McCombe and probably Ribeiro so a loan so he could get experience made sense.

If GJ didn't rate him he'd be gone by now.

Sounds like we have some reall good young guys coming through, what ribs, and willaims at cheltenham..... :fingerscrossed:

Just seen the sky big leugue week2 the run by Wilson for Brentfords first goal was top class he picked the ball up on the halfway line ran in to the box and laid it of to the striker well done lad

Willow is more than ready for first team

Anyone who regularly watches reserve games or saw pre seaon games he played in can tell you that

I think we have to be careful here. It is one thing marking a Forest Green Rovers RESERVE team striker out of the game or even a League 2 forward. To then jump to the conclusion that we could throw him in against Birmingham and he could stick the likes of Owusu-Abeye, Cameron Jerome et al in his back pocket is a little bit dangerous.

Archived