IGNORED

I'm Confused

Barrs Court Red

Agreed, anyone would think we'd lost our first 3 matches, not taken 4 points from the league and through to the next round of the cup.

I cant beleive what I'm reading on here,

Maynard not doing enough by just scoring

Mcindoe to quiet

Elliot to injury prone

Johnson should be dropped (After 1 ###### mistake - get a grip)

McCallister not good enough

Weale shouldnt be playing infront of Basso.

This forum at times is pathetic!!

Totally agree MLA, a lot of very short memories amongst some of our fellow supporters it seems. Perhaps they would like to go back to the good old days of Pulis or Osman etc.

We have a great manager (the envy of many other clubs) and yet there are those who look to find any reason to dig, ridiculous accusations of nepotism, expecting him to sign any old player just to satisfy their need to see money spent as if that is the only sign of ambition.

I can't wait for the reaction to the first defeat of the season, I think I should open a book on the first idiot who calls for GJ's head.

One of them, it seems, was lampooning us. He was slagging off all and sundry in order to make everyone more positive about the club. It was a simple lampoon.

Oh and you're also forgetting:

Orr: No longer wearing face mask following injury. This was a talking point which has now been lost.

Carey: Too Bristolian, thanks.

Fontaine: Should be scoring more.

Maynard: Goal ratio dropped below three a game. This is totally unacceptable.

Webster: So unfit he hasn't played for our first team yet - and we signed him hours ago.

There is a lot of negativity on this board and snipers. everyone is a football manager these days.

Some posters are extremely harsh but others not happy unless they are whinging. Theres not much to whinge about on the pitch so off field matters are whinged about, kinda of getting used to it now but doesnt mean i like it.

don't get me wrong i not one of those who think BCFC are above critisism but not just for the sake of it.

BTW i think wilson had a poor game against p'boro and was excellent against Derby.

it has to be said, that just recently there has been a flood of people I can only describe as COMPLETE and UTTER IDIOTS!!!

I was actually releaved earlier to see a posting from Ashtonyate........it's become that desperate......

no doubt once the school holidays are over.....thier mummy and daddy will soon ban them from the internet again.....

At last some sense. Have been reading this forum for years, but never posted, but all the bashing of players and GJ decisions

is getting boring.

Everyone has an opinion but surley the start of the season is not that bad.

Give the lads a chance. I'm sure the next 8 months will bring highs and lows but we and them all want the same.

Another successfull season.

Your confused?

everybody else is having a forthright discussion and stating their opinions on a forum

you're doing what exactly - moaning!

ironically.......looking at this persons past postings to date, it sums up the current mentality of people of this forum

Your confused?

everybody else is having a forthright discussion and stating their opinions on a forum

you're doing what exactly - moaning!

What disussion is that then the one bout players not being good enough or the one about poor customer service in the club shop!!!

Maybe its the latest FORTHRIGHT discussion about Basso cashing in his chips.

I not a seasoned poster on this board by any means but there has been a marked change.Seems all doom and gloom merchants and seems I'm not alone in that view.

Agreed, anyone would think we'd lost our first 3 matches, not taken 4 points from the league and through to the next round of the cup.

I cant beleive what I'm reading on here,

Mcindoe to quiet

Elliot to injury prone

This forum at times is pathetic!!

not wanting to be a pedantic little bugger but he did infact cost us the goal in the peterborough game, so that would be 2 mistakes in 3 games :innocent06:

Giving some of the more unreasonable whinging the benefit of the doubt, maybe some fans think this light at the end of the tunnel means there must be an express coming! I can just remember the glory days of promotion to the old Division 1, and beating Arsenal first game. But then we had the terrible decline; the Ashton Gate 8, dropping to Div 4 in successive seasons. In those 20 odd years we've had some false dawns, just when we thought we had a good manager or a star player they were off somewhere else...but now we really are on a team on the up, and with SL & GJ in charge, a real long term future. I think we have a lot to be proud and excited about...but lets just hope this time it lasts! :fingerscrossed:

it has to be said, that just recently there has been a flood of people I can only describe as COMPLETE and UTTER IDIOTS!!!

I was actually releaved earlier to see a posting from Ashtonyate........it's become that desperate......

no doubt once the school holidays are over.....thier mummy and daddy will soon ban them from the internet again.....

Nail firmly on the head.

Mcindoe to quiet

Elliot to injury prone

I must confess to sharing a couple those concerns... But they shouldn't be at the forefront of people's discussion when we're playing well (enough) and have collected a decent return from the first three games. It took us a while to get into our stride in the league last season, as we faltered against QPR, snuck a point at Blackpool and similarly against S****horpe, the only difference in a very tight game being Trundle's exquisite finishes. This is a very tough league this year, Birmingham & Reading were only relegated on the final day and kept the majority of their squads, Palace, Coventry, Wolves and Ipswich have strengthened from an already strong position so if we can continue at a decent rate we are doing bloody well.

Pipe down moaners.

you have to remember people that some of these moany posters will be gas agitators. not all of them by any stretch but probably more than we suspect. our club is doing very well and they are naturally upset by this hence them getting desperate to try and dampen our mood and high spirits. that is probably why within the last 12 months or so there have been a few new posters who do nowt but talk doo-doo's and run down the club and its staff, but still claim to be supporters of bcfc.

you have to remember people that some of these moany posters will be gas agitators. not all of them by any stretch but probably more than we suspect. our club is doing very well and they are naturally upset by this hence them getting desperate to try and dampen our mood and high spirits. that is probably why within the last 12 months or so there have been a few new posters who do nowt but talk doo-doo's and run down the club and its staff, but still claim to be supporters of bcfc.

Do you honestly think that? Sags sign up to this forum, pretending to be City Fans and then taking the time to write and moan about our players, staff etc etc just to pish off a few of the regular forum members who have their heads so far up their own asses that they are only willing to accept what they think is right. These people then start threads saying "I'm confused" and start ironically moaning about the moaners.

You must be deluded.

Where have the moany #### come from all of a sudden?

Yours,

Baffled of 3-games-unbeatenland

I'm amazed as well, firstly an away win, some clubs go all season for one of these don't forget. Brooker back as a new man, and trundle and marv not even had to put there boots on yet, both worth the admission fee.

4 points tremendous 6 from first four would be good 7 amazing. just think peoples expectations have been raised so much its got out of proportion, not many people will admit this but the excitement, build up of coventry away last year was ONE of the biggest away games for twenty odd years, just to get things in perspective.

Do you honestly think that? Sags sign up to this forum, pretending to be City Fans and then taking the time to write and moan about our players, staff etc etc just to pish off a few of the regular forum members who have their heads so far up their own asses that they are only willing to accept what they think is right. These people then start threads saying "I'm confused" and start ironically moaning about the moaners.

You must be deluded.

yeah beacuse they wouldnt go to such lengths would they??? i presume you didnt see the photos of the saddos outside ashton gate with their banners at 4am after we lost to hull. or putting them up on the M32. nah, none of them would go to the lengths of sitting in a chair and logging onto a web site to take the p1sh and stir things up would they? with the greatest of respect it is you who are deluded if you think that there are not at least a handful of cuckoos on here masquerading as city fans.

the more i think of it, you must know this happens and your post must of been tounge in cheek. anyway, i know of one who does it for starters!!!

We have 4 points, 2 points per game times 46 is 92 which equals promotion. I can see why some our moaning because our performances haven't been fantastic but were they ever really that fantastic last season?

Glory hunters who don't know alot about the game, or the team for that matter and expect a win EVERY game????

Sod em, I am very happy with the way this season has started, apart from the injuries, but sh4t happens. :city:

Here here, all I heard was people moaning on the way out on Saturday.

People tend to forget about our humbled recent history, Rome wasn't build in a day, and I don't expect us to be either.. but, we are getting there compaired to the Tinnion days.

:bruce_h4h:

Absolutely Agree. These negative posts only brings the whole club down. We have every right to be positive. the players are working hard and trying. I think the majority of us have the confidence in GJ that he will make the right decisions. To err is human. Lets make the forum a positive critique and forum for discussion not player and manager bashing which has no useful context or output.

I think that those that have a more mature insight should not even respond to the non constructive posters. This way, hopefully, it will diffuse the negative insight. Or, if the mods feel that it is damaging the forum and usefullness of support then pull them. I definitely agree that people should post their views but a negative, knee - jerk reaction does nothing for nobody.

Absolutely Agree. These negative posts only brings the whole club down. We have every right to be positive. the players are working hard and trying. I think the majority of us have the confidence in GJ that he will make the right decisions. To err is human. Lets make the forum a positive critique and forum for discussion not player and manager bashing which has no useful context or output.

I think that those that have a more mature insight should not even respond to the non constructive posters. This way, hopefully, it will diffuse the negative insight. Or, if the mods feel that it is damaging the forum and usefullness of support then pull them. I definitely agree that people should post their views but a negative, knee - jerk reaction does nothing for nobody.

agree there is a lot of negativity but let's not over-state it - it's a debating forum and no more than a bit of fun - it's not going to bring he club down!!! you can't ban/remove negative stuff (this isn't Pravda) any more than you can ban all the moaners I've had to listen to at A/Gate for 35 years - same (type of) people slagged off Norman Hunter for being past it, Alan Walsh for being lazy, Geoff Merrick for spending too much time on his backside and Jacki for showboating. it's always the minority but they are always there - don't let 'em get you down... and don't give 'em too mcuh credence

Archived