IGNORED

New Player Photos

Guest Eamer

Just had a look on the OS and there are new individual player photos on most of the players profiles. Seems that the only ones missing a new photo are Orr, Ribeiro, James Wilson and Plummer. Not sure as to why they don't have a new photo but there have been lots of topics about a team photo so thought I'd post that there are at least individual photos for people to look at.

i would imagine 3 of those didn't have a picture because:

Tristan Plummer is on loan at Luton Town.

James Wilson is on loan at Brentford.

Christian Ribeiro is/was in hospital.

That's what I was thinking but then... Artus has a picture and he's at Brentford with James Wilson, AND they went there before Plummer went to Luton...

Wilson/Ribiero/Plummer were probably on international duty when pictures taken while Orr was still out with his injury. They were likely taken a bit back.

They cant have been taken much more than a couple of weeks ago because Maynard has one and when Maynard signed Orr was back playing and probably had his face masked removed by then?

Anyone think that the photos aren't very good. For one, it appears that they are all sharing the same shirt because in some of the pictures the shirt looks too baggy. Wilson's is the funniest and one side of his shirt is drooping down the side. Oh, and you would have thought the players could have had a shave! :laugh:. It looks as though they have come off fresh forom a match or a training session. :laugh:

Just had a look on the OS and there are new individual player photos on most of the players profiles. Seems that the only ones missing a new photo are Orr, Ribeiro, James Wilson and PlummeNot sure as to why they don't have a new photor. but there have been lots of topics about a team photo so thought I'd post that there are at least individual photos for people to look at.

I expect the camera had run out of film, or it might have been because of the photor.

:photo:

Archived