IGNORED

Kevan Broadhurst

Ray White

I was at the reserve game and in the second half i went and sat in the directors box. A couple of minutes later Osman Broadhurst Dunford and some bird who must have been his PA came and sat down behind me.

So 20 minutes later Broadhurst's phone rings ( i can only presume it was Atkins on the other end checking up on the situation)

Broadhurst: 'oh you dont wanna know' 'you do not wanna know' 'it's 4-1 at the moment' 'it's crap'

he then went on to say that 'Uddin, shows nothing and he was all over the place, Williams, Hodges, Bryant, Parker show nothing and we shoudnt keep them if we want to push on next season, Haldane we should keep cos he's only a kid and Clatke we could farm out somewhere hes only Backup'

He then added that they should pick up their P45 slips now!

These might not have been the precise words but he was pretty blunt about it and generally stated that about 8 of the eleven on the pitch were crap. It certainly made me laugh :angry:^_^;):sub::angry:

The thing i find so funny is that the team out there was the one that a couple of weeks ago was actually playing 3rd div football under Bater!!!!!!!!!!

Archived